Sign in to follow this  
dark_moon_drago

Pirates of the Carrabian sequal!

Yeah whoopee but what story is left to tell? I think none, the curse was lifted so it's over right?

I have to agree with you AE. The Curse was lifted. What would be the plot of a sequel?

I rewatched PotC the other day, and I can give you a couple of plots!

Number one -

Click for Spoiler:

First, have you WATCHED the extra scene with the monkey at the end? It's after the credits. It steals a coin from the chest - so the curse is back on. None of those pirates can be hanged or beheaded or whatever while Jack the monkey has the coin. Who knows - maybe they'll pull the old Barbosa-wasn't-dead-when-the-monkey-took-the-coin thing and even bring Geoffrey Rush back.

And possible plot number two -

Click for Spoiler:

Bootstrap Bill Turner. Okay, he was blown up by a cannon, but he wasn't dead as long as the curse was on. We saw in PotC that parts of the pirates are animated even when separated from their bodies. Who's to say that he couldn't have reassembled himself? This is a LONG stretch of the imagination, I know. But still a possibility.

And besides the fact, "The Curse of the Black Pearl" is the subtitle of the first movie. Why does the second movie have to be about the curse at all? Jack Sparrow is still a pirate, after all, and condemned to death. Commodore Covington said he was only going to give him a day's head start.

Here's my theory

Click for Spoiler:

They could completly reject Jack Sparrow as what the story is mainly about and stick with Will and Elizabeth. I mean there's got to be a story there right?

Legolas is hot!  Orlando Bloom isn't!  And if you watch any interview he's ever done he's really self centered and stuck up!! Yuck! In the the third Lord of the Rings when he was all up on that elephant thing, that was nice, I enjoyed that a lot!!! :martok:

I thought when he was on the olliphant was the worst part! Lol.

[

Legolas is hot!  Orlando Bloom isn't!  And if you watch any interview he's ever done he's really self centered and stuck up!! Yuck! In the the third Lord of the Rings when he was all up on that elephant thing, that was nice, I enjoyed that a lot!!! :martok:

I thought when he was on the olliphant was the worst part! Lol.

:b-day::clap::wow::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Edited by indys_daughter

Im not a fan of the movie i found that it was poorly acted out and the entire plot of the movie was johnny depp and orlando bloom being their... not even acting just being there.. if u get them they will come...lol