Sign in to follow this  
t'mir

Fave band?

Right now I am really loving my Blink 182 cd.  But I'd have to say I love System of a Down, Linkin' Park, etc. 

Do you have Blink's new CD, I've been wondering if I should get it.

Yea I have it. I really like, it's my favorite cd right now. You should get it for sure. Suh good!!! :dude:

My all time favorite band is the Counting Crows. A definate classic band with great songwriting.

I always keep October Project, Toto, Boston, The Darkness, Johnny Clegg & Savuka, and Asia on active standby.

:cool:

I'll update my reply since it's changed in the last 24 hours. Behemoth, Darkest Hour, Cryptopsy, Hate Eternal (with Derek "one take" Roddy, of course), and finally Slayer, always a gimme they are.

Hmm my fav band thats a hard one i have so many

but i would have to say"RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS" :dude:

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are awesome.  Truly awesome.

I don't know what it is but the REd Hot Chili Peppers don't really do it for me!! It's weird, because I'm pretty easily entertained! :laugh:

I love Led Zeppelin though.

Ooh, I love Led Zepplin.

There are a lot of local (to me) bands I really like, but no one would have heard of them here.

I love Led! What are your favorite led songs (besides stairway lol)

ZEPPELIN...........best band to walk the planet :martok:

Fav tracks: What Is And What Should Never Be

How Many More Times. Moby (Please stop me from cursing).Whole Lotta Love.Communication Breakdown.Bring It On Home

Immigrant Song.Friends.Celebration Day.Since I've Been Loving You.Gallows Pole.Black Dog.Rock And Roll. Four Sticks.Going To California.Over The Hills And Far Away. Dancing Days.D'Yer Mak'er.No Quarter.The Ocean.Achilles Last Stand.Tea For One.Custard Pie.The Rover.In My Time Of Dying.Kashmir. In The Light.Bron-Yr-Aur.Ten Years Gone.Night Flight.The Wanton Song. Boogie With Stu.Black Country Woman.Sick Again.In The Evening.Fool In The Rain.All My Love. We're Gonna Groove. Poor Tom.Bozo's Montreux and Travelling Riverside Blues.............just a few...

also like Coldplay,Travis and Feeder

I love Led Zeppelin though.

Ooh, I love Led Zepplin.

There are a lot of local (to me) bands I really like, but no one would have heard of them here.

I love Led! What are your favorite led songs (besides stairway lol)

ZEPPELIN...........best band to walk the planet :martok:

Fav tracks: What Is And What Should Never Be

How Many More Times. Moby (Please stop me from cursing).Whole Lotta Love.Communication Breakdown.Bring It On Home

Immigrant Song.Friends.Celebration Day.Since I've Been Loving You.Gallows Pole.Black Dog.Rock And Roll. Four Sticks.Going To California.Over The Hills And Far Away. Dancing Days.D'Yer Mak'er.No Quarter.The Ocean.Achilles Last Stand.Tea For One.Custard Pie.The Rover.In My Time Of Dying.Kashmir. In The Light.Bron-Yr-Aur.Ten Years Gone.Night Flight.The Wanton Song. Boogie With Stu.Black Country Woman.Sick Again.In The Evening.Fool In The Rain.All My Love. We're Gonna Groove. Poor Tom.Bozo's Montreux and Travelling Riverside Blues.............just a few...

also like Coldplay,Travis and Feeder

YES! Another big zep fan like myself! Have you heard their live album "How the West Was Won"? It's awsome!

[

YES! Another big zep fan like myself! Have you heard their live album "How the West Was Won"? It's awsome!

........yeh and the DVD is mega,after so long with just "the song remains the same"this DVD is a must...... :martok:

:grin:! are you insane! The chilli peppers are amazing, ever hear scar tissue?

I actually haven't heard of scar tissue Nem.

It's an awesome song! I love the instrumentral.

:laugh:! are you insane! The chilli peppers are amazing, ever hear scar tissue?

I actually haven't heard of scar tissue Nem.

It's an awesome song! I love the instrumentral.

The guitar instumental is great in "Scar Tissue". Another one of my favs is "Under The Bridge."

:cool:

SOME of my fave music is.

Queen (Brian may & Fredy solos as well)[My all time Fave]

Def Leppard

Whitesnake

Black sabboth

motorhead

Led Zeplin

Roling stones

Meatloaf

Thin lizzy

ELP

Kiss

Aerosmith

bon jovi

elton john

Iron Maiden (& Bruce Dickinson solos spesh Tears of the Dragon)

Slade

Bob Dylan

Kat stevens

Genisis(Phil Colins solo & Mike & the mechanics not Gabrial)

Kate Bush

and many many more

I love Weezer too.

Their Blue Album is amazing! "Say It Ain't So" is such a killer track.

Yes, it is a very underrated album. I love it. :)

I love Evanescence, Nickelback, Bjork, Madonna, and all those other singing peoples.

Hmm i have a few limpbizkit,rolling stones,placebo,nickelback,outkast,n.e.r.d,but i guess my fav is GUNS 'n' ROSES :wow::wow: :lol: