Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueCrystal

Greetings Folks

I was invited some time ago to drop by and interduce myself to y'all, but it was around Christmas and I had a lot work to do. I finally got a little time to myself and thought this would be the perfect time to say hi. I'm probably older than most here, 39 this past September, my birthday falls on the eve of 9/11 so I've tried hard to look for another day to celebrate my life than on or near that day. I'm married to a guy I knew less that 2 weeks and only knew his initals when I eloped of with him some 15 years ago. We can't have kids as I have Endometriosis but we cherish our lives together. I work for a multi-cultural company and I'm the one the bosses tend to transfer all over. Usually I get the dirty jobs that no one else wants to do or deal with and then when I clean up a problem I have a *super boss* come along and take all the credit, but isn't that the norm in this life. Anyway, hi everyone. Crystal

Welcome aboard, Crystal. I'm Jim, the local Arguement starter. ;) (Just kidding)

oh, Crystal, try this out...

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=5] I was invited some time ago to drop by and interduce myself to y'all, but it was around Christmas and I had a lot work to do. I finally got a little time to myself and thought this would be the perfect time to say hi. I'm probably older than most here, 39 this past September, my birthday falls on the eve of 9/11 so I've tried hard to look for another day to celebrate my life than on or near that day. I'm married to a guy I knew less that 2 weeks and only knew his initals when I eloped of with him some 15 years ago. We can't have kids as I have Endometriosis but we cherish our lives together. I work for a multi-cultural company and I'm the one the bosses tend to transfer all over. Usually I get the dirty jobs that no one else wants to do or deal with and then when I clean up a problem I have a *super boss* come along and take all the credit, but isn't that the norm in this life. Anyway, hi everyone. Crystal [/Color][/Size]

it will look like this:

I was invited some time ago to drop by and interduce myself to y'all, but it was around Christmas and I had a lot work to do. I finally got a little time to myself and thought this would be the perfect time to say hi. I'm probably older than most here, 39 this past September, my birthday falls on the eve of 9/11 so I've tried hard to look for another day to celebrate my life than on or near that day. I'm married to a guy I knew less that 2 weeks and only knew his initals when I eloped of with him some 15 years ago. We can't have kids as I have Endometriosis but we cherish our lives together. I work for a multi-cultural company and I'm the one the bosses tend to transfer all over. Usually I get the dirty jobs that no one else wants to do or deal with and then when I clean up a problem I have a *super boss* come along and take all the credit, but isn't that the norm in this life. Anyway, hi everyone. Crystal

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY :laugh:

SEE YOU OUT THERE :force: :biggrin: :laugh:

P.S COOL NAME

Welcome aboard, BlueCrystal. Around here most of the dirtywork is done by VBG, so you don't have to worry :biggrin:

Guest Ktrek

Welcome Blue! Hope you enjoy the board. By the way there are many on here as old or older than you. I'm 48 and v_seven is too! Spacetigger is 45. There are lots of us older folks around actually.

Ktrek

I'm probably older than most here, 39 this past September

Hi welcome to the boards, I thought I would let you know that I'm 40 in may so your not alone in age ;)