Sign in to follow this  
Xeroc

An Ongoing Story

I have some good ideas for a ST story, it will be set in the future after nemesis, somewhere around 2400. I will be posting each episode as a topic and each chapter/part as a new reply. I will write the first few episodes but someone else can write an episode or so if they have a good idea. Please post any comments/ideas/suggestions or requests for chapters here. I will post the first episode soon.

If you want we could have Deanna and Riker's child on the ship. I don't have any ideas truly set in stone. If anyone here has ideas or suggestions feel free to tell me!

That is the coolest. I thought about doing something like that once. Instead I drew pictures. Could you have Janeway and Picard get married or somethin

If you want we could have Deanna and Riker's child on the ship.  I don't have any ideas truly set in stone.  If anyone here has ideas or suggestions feel free to tell me!

"Along time ago, in a Galaxy far far away..............." lol

Ummm........I say we don't use any exsisting ship, but that create our own, we could have Riker or someone be the captain, and create our own characters. If we do that then were not constrained by anything currently going on, and this can go on till we kill it. just thinking :)

Poguemahone, I am not using any existing characters on the ship. All the main characters will be completely new. This doesn't mean they can't be realted too preexisting characters or mention them.

Can Riker and Deanna FINALLY have children!!! Please!!.. lol

-Laur :)

As long as this one stay's around a bit and doesn't end up being older than it's parents in the blink of an eye. Hey " in the blink of an eye"... that could be the title for a story. :)

If you want we could have Deanna and Riker's child on the ship.  I don't have any ideas truly set in stone.  If anyone here has ideas or suggestions feel free to tell me!

"Along time ago, in a Galaxy far far away..............." lol

Ummm........I say we don't use any exsisting ship, but that create our own, we could have Riker or someone be the captain, and create our own characters. If we do that then were not constrained by anything currently going on, and this can go on till we kill it. just thinking :)

What about having Reg Barclay as Captain, the guy deserves a break. LOL

Can you imagine it....

:)