Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Craft Your Own Enterprises

thumb_16a2a35015bd6fede6989804e3e40ec808

Ready to build your very own U.S.S. Enterprises? You'll get your chance this summer, when Insight Editions releases IncrediBuilds: Star Trek: U.S.S. Enterprise Book and 3D Wood Model and IncrediBuilds: Star Trek: The Next Generation: U.S.S. Enterprise Book and 3D Wood Model, two separate books that feature Star Trek wood model kits (1701 and 1701-D) and full-color books with facts and trivia about two of the most-iconic starships in history, real or sci-fi. And, they're written by Dayton Ward, the prolific author whose Trek work includes the recent novel, Star Trek: Discovery: Drastic Measures.

inset-ship2.jpg

The deluxe 32-page hardcover books are packed with information on the U.S.S. Enterprise, and U.S.S. Enterprise-D, from their respective basic capabilities to their pivotal roles in the Star Trek universe. Complete with stunning imagery and behind-the-scenes content, these books and model sets are must-haves for any Trek fan.

inset-pieces.jpg

The wood models are easy to assemble, with laser-cut, FSC-certified wood sheets that snap together to form dynamic, displayable 3D versions of the Enterprises that fans will love. Also included are step-by-step instructions and coloring and crafting ideas.

IncrediBuilds: Star Trek: U.S.S. Enterprise Book and 3D Wood Model and IncrediBuilds: Star Trek: The Next Generation: U.S.S. Enterprise Book and 3D Wood Model will be released on June 12, priced at $16.99 each. Go to www.amazon.com to pre-order them.

View the full article

5 hours ago, A l t e r E g o said:

LOL!

Yeah we probably could assemble them without our glasses.

that would be a plus because I am always forgetting were I put my glasses.