Sign in to follow this  
Vic

More On Nimoy Big Bang Theory Appearance

NimoyBigBang032612.gif

This week, Leonard Nimoy will be heard on The Big Bang Appearance in an episode titled The Transporter Malfunction.

Nimoy will be voicing his most famous character, Mr. Spock.

In The Transporter Malfunction, Penny (Kaley Cuoco) buys Leonard (Johnny Galecki) and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) Star Trek collectibles. Sheldon accidentally breaks his Mr. Spock Trek collectible and is haunted by Mr. Spock.

The Transporter Malfunction will air Thursday at 8 PM on CBS.

View the full article

I try to watch every episode of Big Bang Theory. It never fails to crack me up. IF you haven't watched before, you should give it a try.

I can't wait to see this!

I have not missed an episode since it started.

I was hoping someone would say that! :) Has Sheldon Cooper ever given his opinion on JJ's rebooted Trek?

I remember an episode where Sheldon ordered and recieved a standup Mr. Spock, and was quite upset to discover it was the Star Trek (2009) version. I believe one of Sheldon's remarks was "Suck it, Zachary Quinto!"

Thank you, trekz. I remember that one too.

However people can dislike Quinto as Spock but still like the film so it remains an open question. Perhaps something will be stated on the subject during tonight's episode.

I enjoyed the episode too. I agree Nimoy's delivery had a kind of removed quality, but it was well written and funny. I enjoyed the comments about logic, & where Spock came from, and a certain classic TOS enemy cameo.