Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Ultra sound pics

I thougth it would be cool to post every month a pic of the baby...here is one from monday you cant see much but this is how mine and debs new addition to the family looks like at 8 weeks 2 days :screwloose: ...its the dark spot in the right hand corner.

echo8weeks2daysni1.jpg

Awww :Gets all watery eyed: he/she is soo beautiful. I think the world NOW knows I am as brrody as can be. One day, One day. You and Debbie are so fortunate. Thank you for sharing the picture with us.

Awww :Gets all watery eyed: he/she is soo beautiful. I think the world NOW knows I am as brrody as can be. One day, One day. You and Debbie are so fortunate. Thank you for sharing the picture with us.

LOL yes we are fortunate in many ways then one..thx angel :roflmao:

Awwww, how precious!

:screwloose: Thx Corina Arazius.

It looks just like you.

I hope so coz then its a boy!! ;)

:screwloose: I'm gonna have to get a double frame now to put the new baby's pic next to Mandy's. :roflmao:

:screwloose: I'm gonna have to get a double frame now to put the new baby's pic next to Mandy's. :roflmao:

;) Awwwwwww thats sweet mandy ;) ...dont worry you will get all the pics first and also when he or she is born the real pics ;)

This pic is from the last ultra sound deb had...you can really see the baby now :elephant:

baby4mthsto2.jpg

I love ulta sounds it gives you a chance to start bonding with the baby in away that helps make a man more a part of the prebirth. Great picture, sounds like you might want a boy so I hope you get one.

:cheers::clap: :clap:

:elephant::hug:

I love ulta sounds it gives you a chance to start bonding with the baby in away that helps make a man more a part of the prebirth. Great picture, sounds like you might want a boy so I hope you get one.

I go with deb to every ultra sound coz its amazing to see your child as it grows inside the womb each time there is something new to see. :congrats:

As for wanting a boy..well i have a little princess and another would be too much to deal with when they reach the 13 plus stage...noooooo 2 teenage girls would be a nightmare not to mention the fact all the guys i would have to scare off if they take a liking to them..lol

But to answer your question i would love a son and also there is only me and my brother to carry on the family name so that would be nice but i dont really care at all what we get just being a daddy again is enough to satisfiy me. :elephant: