Sign in to follow this  
Vic

NBC Cancels 'The Black Donnellys'

Did anyone watch this show? I watched it every week but really never got into it. Were we supposed to root for these Donnellys? They were a despicable family. Every person in the show was evil. There wasn't a good guy or hero at all. This show was doomed from the start.

The one time I watched for a bit, I was not interested in the younger characters, and Kate was not in the scenes I saw. I'm not surprised the show was cancelled although networks can't seem to give some new series much time to find an audience. Calling this an Irish family fable seems wierd to me. It's like nothing related to the Irish Americans in my family tree. Probably not aimed at my demographic anyway, but I feel sad for Kate, since she seemed excited about this project at the Vegas con last August.

Edited by trekz

I've never seen the show, nor did I actually have any desire to see it. Honestly, Mulgrew didn't seem to have a big part at all, like Nana Visitor in that ABC Family show Wildfire.

The show was ok. But the plot wasn't developed- because there seemed to be no plot at all