Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yillara Skye

Which Muffin Are You?

Which Muffin Are You??

Scrumptious! Your muffin match is...

Lemon Poppyseed

Let's call you neuvo-muffin, okay? Artistic, but cultured. Aristocratic, but not stuck up. LP people are neither hyper-unique nor exactly alike. Try to think of it this way, all those movies you saw of well-bred people in England or France...? Well ball up their good traits and you've got LP people to a tee.

People who've never tried you before might be a bit surprised by your initially smooth and seductive flavor. But they'll get an even bigger thrill from your aftertaste, with just that slightest hint of lemon. Yum!

Yargh! Your muffin match is...

the Scone

I think we can safely say in this pink lace and happy kitten world, you are an M1A2 Abrams tank among the Honda Civics. Sounds like fun, right? you've got that tough-as-nails exterior down, but what people will be most surprised to find out is that beauty (or in your case, stubborness) is only skin deep.

Your outside is baked so solid you won't even soak up a drop or two of coffee, but if someone takes the time to pick you apart they're going to get a pleasant and deicious surprise. You've been mixed with just about every flavor or seasoning under the sun, but you just can't go wrong with a few well-placed chocolate chips.

Hmm, not quite...although I like dogs, trucks, and Tim McGraw...

Boy-howdy! Your muffin match is...

Cornmeal

I'll bet you like dogs. And trucks. And the South. And maybe even country music? *grin* Thought so! Cornmeal people are the blue-collar hard-working folk that make the world go round. Those yanks might have more cash, or more toys, but long as you've got a truck and an animal (horse, dog, or miscellaneous) everything is "jes' fine."

Nothing beats tooling around on the open road, does it? Or heck, who needs roads? People like you just as often make thier own. Don't ever let anyone brand you a hick, though. Hillbilly is a state of mind. Never let them forget George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Southerners, too.

I'm Cornmeal muffin well have tried some in the US and they are pretty good and also good on the Egg Mcmuffins at Mcdonalds ("Down South of course")wouldn't have those in Vermont or Plattsburgh or Canada.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Neat-o! Your muffin match is...

Banana Nut

If there ever was a person to paint the town red - or any other color - you'd probably be them. Banana nut people are artistic and creative. They like to explore and discover. Experience is the name of their game, and they'll frequently go to great lengths to get it. Drugs? Nah, probably not, you've got enough natural flavor without getting help from a pill.

Too bad I don't have a picture of a banana nut muffin to show you, but I have a feeling you could paint me a better one than I could come up with myself! Have fun, and stay cool. Peace.

Everyone and everything says I'm creative. :eek::dude: :gossip: :dude:

I am a chocolate chip muffin which sounds about right as I am a total chocoholic. :dude:

It says about chocolate chip types...

Or at least, I would be if I was a muffin. *grin* People who match chocolate chip muffins are modern and fast-paced, if a bit generic. We're usually go-getters that like flashy new things and socializing. Just don't try eating us before we've baked; raw eggs and baker's chocolate are a bad mix. *wink*

Boy-howdy! Your muffin match is...

Cornmeal

I'll bet you like dogs. And trucks. And the South. And maybe even country music? *grin* Thought so! Cornmeal people are the blue-collar hard-working folk that make the world go round. Those yanks might have more cash, or more toys, but long as you've got a truck and an animal (horse, dog, or miscellaneous) everything is "jes' fine."

Nothing beats tooling around on the open road, does it? Or heck, who needs roads? People like you just as often make thier own. Don't ever let anyone brand you a hick, though. Hillbilly is a state of mind. Never let them forget George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Southerners, too.

What is it Gary's sig says? "GIT-R-DONE!"

Your muffin match is...

the Scone

I think we can safely say in this pink lace and happy kitten world, you are an M1A2 Abrams tank among the Honda Civics. Sounds like fun, right? you've got that tough-as-nails exterior down, but what people will be most surprised to find out is that beauty (or in your case, stubborness) is only skin deep.

Your outside is baked so solid you won't even soak up a drop or two of coffee, but if someone takes the time to pick you apart they're going to get a pleasant and deicious surprise. You've been mixed with just about every flavor or seasoning under the sun, but you just can't go wrong with a few well-placed chocolate chips.

Um... maybe.

Banana Nut

If there ever was a person to paint the town red - or any other color - you'd probably be them. Banana nut people are artistic and creative. They like to explore and discover. Experience is the name of their game, and they'll frequently go to great lengths to get it. Drugs? Nah, probably not, you've got enough natural flavor without getting help from a pill.

Yargh! Your muffin match is...

the Scone

Copy and paste this code to your online diary or LJ to tell folks where you've been:

Lemon Poppyseed

Let's call you neuvo-muffin, okay? Artistic, but cultured. Aristocratic, but not stuck up. LP people are neither hyper-unique nor exactly alike. Try to think of it this way, all those movies you saw of well-bred people in England or France...? Well ball up their good traits and you've got LP people to a tee.

People who've never tried you before might be a bit surprised by your initially smooth and seductive flavor. But they'll get an even bigger thrill from your aftertaste, with just that slightest hint of lemon. Yum!

Not sure this is my best match. I pretty much like all kinds of muffins.

Oh goodie! Your muffin match is...

Chocolate Chip

Ever have the urge to drive to the big city for no reason at all? Ever want to buy the newest bit of blinking technology because you just saw it in a magazine or on TV? *nods* That would be your chocolate chip tendencies coming out.

People who match your muffin type are usually modernistic and lead fast-paced lives. They like getting things done and solving problems. They are sociable people with bright personalities.

If you've never tried one, I certainly suggest you do. The muffin, of course, not the people. Unless you're gentle, and they can fit you in their schedule. *

Lemon Poppyseed