Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Star Wars Movies

Star Wars  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Prequel Movie?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
  2. 2. What's Your Favorite Original Movie?

• Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
    • Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back
    • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

3 and 5

But if I had to choose just one, by far it would be episode 5

I spit on the PT

There's just too much CG

not good enough acting

For me ROTS gets my vote from the pre and ESB from the org...but overall ESB is still my fav of all the SW films :dude:

While I tend to think that Mr. Lucas has developed a big head, his movie Starwars in all six part of that same movie was quite a remarkible feat. Though I think the Life of Aniken would be more appropriate I agree that it wouldn't have packed the theaters May 25 1977 the same way. The lexicon of star wars has entered into everyday life of the peoples of the modern world. How many times have you heard: "I am your father Luke" from some git wearing a mask? Or when driving down the freeways at 100 + mph have your friends said: "Use the Force," just before you pass the local coppers in their late model ford lead weights?

Whether you agree with George or not, his imagination has changed the world.

I chose episodes III and IV. The original Star Wars is my favorite of the series, and I did not care for episodes I and II. But episode III pulled the whole series together, and then the redemption of Darth Vader made sense in episode VI.

^^ same. And I was beginning to think no one else thought so.

I liked all six Star Wars movies a lot, none I really disliked at all. My favorite though, will always be the original. The other five could never have happened, and it would still be one of the best movies of all-time. The sequels and prequels added to it, but none came close to topping it.

As far as the prequels... I was a little too juvenile, and III was bound by the original trilogy; we knew how it would end (those who have seen the original trilogy). I think II had the best mix of action, sci-fi, and romance of the prequels. It had more SW-ness to love than I and III, I thought.

What's Your Favorite Prequel Movie? - Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

What's Your Favorite Original Movie? - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

I think Revenge of the Sith was awesome,then came empire Strikes

Back,and Then Return Of the Jedi.

I loved episode III. I was so excited the whole movie...I loved seeing everything come together and Ani becoming evil. And as for the original movies...it was a hard choice, they were all sooo good. I voted for A New Hope, because it introduced the story and was again, just sooo good.

The original is still the best.

Luke gazing out across the Tatooine horizon at suns' set accompanied by John Williams score still gets me everytime.

I hate the prequels. Passionately. George Lucas should have never made them, in my opinion. They didn't add a whole lot to the Star Wars universe, but they certainly detracted from what had already been established. Reducing the mystic Force to a bunch of microscopic alien bugs (for want of a better term) infesting our heroes bodies was just the lamest thing ever. I won't even go into Jar-Jar or the whole Padme-Anakin love story (which left me wanting a hammer to bash myself into unconsciousness everytime they appeared on screen). There is just so much to loathe about the prequels...... :hug:

I like all the star wars movies but the most favorite one I like is Star Wars 3 Revenege Of The Sith :P