Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Breaking Bonaduce

Has anybody else seen this show, its amazing, this guy needs locked up, you watch him actually use Illegal drugs (Steroids) on camera, with his children in the other room, this guy is a mess!

When is this show on? I've heard a lot about it from the Howard Stern show. I understand that Bonaduce is a real lunatic.

Isn't it all fake, he hasn't really cracked up has he? Didn't he have a talk show a while back, is he losing it because that failed or is all an act for this show?

I'm pretty sure alot of it is just a put-on for the cameras. Not al of it, of course; he's probably still nuts. I just think he enjoys attention a little too much to NOT make some stuff up.

Yeah but In CA who knows everyone is a little crazy in Hollywood, and He and is wife Alana told me, did break up duiring it, shes into all the Celebrity Gossip crap

and He and is wife Alana told me, did break up duiring it, shes into all the Celebrity Gossip crap

:( What? You mean this girl that he married immediately after their first date has broken up with him? What a shocker!!! :laugh:

If a solid marriage like this could break up, what hope is there for the rest of us? :lol:

Yeah but In CA who knows everyone is a little crazy in Hollywood, and He and is wife Alana told me, did break up duiring it, shes into all the Celebrity Gossip crap

360159[/snapback]

:( Especially in Hollywood!