Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Doom..The Movie

Doom is taken from one of the worlds best selling console games ever,infact i have all versions of the game myself,staring ex-WWE superstar THE ROCK...here is the link to the trailer if anyone is intrested...DOOM

It looks pretty good. Kind of reminds me of Resident Evil, but I know it won't be that good.

I saw the trailer for the movie on TV yesterday and I'm very interested in it. I've been a fan of DOOM since the first game came out. I like how they use the first person perspective in the movie, and the chainsaw sounds just like it does in the games.

I also like how the demons look just like they do on DOOM 3

I Saw The Full Theatrical Trailer. It Looks Like Doom...Doom III Anyway. Though I Hated The First Person View. This Is A Movie..Not A Game. And It's Not Even Demons...It's Mutants. I Saw That In Resident Evil.

Meh, I'll Probably Still See It. :frusty:

I saw the preview for it. Let me put it this way: Then entire audience started to laugh. It looks kind of like a joke to me. But I've never played the game :lol:

I Saw The Full Theatrical Trailer.  It Looks Like Doom...Doom III Anyway.  .  And It's Not Even Demons...It's Mutants. 

356267[/snapback]

exactly, from what I read, the movie is based on DOOM 3 which is an upgraded story of DOOM. DOOM 3 is a must get game for fans if you have X-Box or PC, it rocks :lol:

but you heard that on the movie they are mutants instead of demons? I guess they think non fans would be offended by demons from Hell taking over a base on Mars

Which is probally in the movie for three seconds

354750[/snapback]

I heard it's a good 20 minutes of first person perspective.

but you heard that on the movie they are mutants instead of demons? I guess they think non fans would be offended by demons from Hell taking over a base on Mars

356525[/snapback]

I Read It, Hoped It Was Just Rumor..Then The Writer And The Trailer Confirmed It. :lol:

Doom is taken from one of the worlds best selling console games ever,infact i have all versions of the game myself,staring ex-WWE superstar THE ROCK...here is the link to the trailer if anyone is intrested...DOOM

353287[/snapback]

Movies based on vidogames are never worth watching. It's almost a law of nature. Super Mario Bros? Mortal Combat? Street Fighter?

I rest my case! :(

The Fisrt Mortal Kombat Isn't That Bad. I Liked It. The Second Movie Was Awful...Infact...The Only Videogame Based Movies I've Enjoyed So Far Are Super Mario Bros., Mortal Kombat & The Resident Evil Movies.

The rock is an absaloute terrible choice.

I only played Doom 3 the other day.

And, honestly...

It scared the HELL out of me!!!

Demon (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't), and zombies...

BLAH!!!!!

They scare the craps out of me!!!

I had to turn it off it was so friggin terrifying

I'd be interested to how they pull this off...

they proberbly won't but I will see it wen it comes out on DVD

This was an awesome movie! Not as good as the first Resident Evil, but I do love my monster movies. The Rock was cool. I was surprised how evil he was, and that he became a mutant in the end. But my favorite part was definitely the first-person scene. Very cool. I will own this movie.

oooohhhh boy this was a sweet movie. This is the best video game movie that has been made so far, sorry to disagree with ya sea trooper :) . But I think it beat the socks way off of any other video game movie.

I was surprised how well the Rock and everyone did in this movie, he's not a bad actor at all and fit his role as Sarge perfectly. This movie actually had me scared at some points of the film, and I don't get scared at horror movies usually at all. It also has a bunch of scenes where everything is quiet and you want to cover your ears because you know something is going to pop out and make you jump, there's A Lot of that in here, but's fun.

The monsters looked excellent. The entire thing, a video game master piece, not to say that this will win Oscars, but when it comes to video game movies, this is it.

Fans, you must go see this movie, it is excellent and you will leave with a huge smile on your face. :blush:

Well, I just couldn't get into it.

There are some movies that I can't say anything about.

Just that they didn't ........

well......

Entice me

oooohhhh boy this was a sweet movie. This is the best video game movie that has been made so far, sorry to disagree with ya sea trooper :dude: . But I think it beat the socks way off of any other video game movie.

I was surprised how well the Rock and everyone did in this movie, he's not a bad actor at all and fit his role as Sarge perfectly. This movie actually had me scared at some points of the film, and I don't get scared at horror movies usually at all. It also has a bunch of scenes where everything is quiet and you want to cover your ears because you know something is going to pop out and make you jump, there's A Lot of that in here, but's fun.

The monsters looked excellent. The entire thing, a video game master piece, not to say that this will win Oscars, but when it comes to video game movies, this is it.

Fans, you must go see this movie, it is excellent and you will leave with a huge smile on your face. :eek:

I agree with every word you say,the film was much better then i was expecting and it did live true to the game..ok not in every detail but close enough for me :dude: ...another good cross over (game to film) is..Alone in the dark....i rented it last week and it was pretty good.

Edited by hangon

I am looking forward to seeing this movie. I saw a few clips on the film review program the other night and it looks good. They were saying that it is one of the best game / movie crossovers to date sounds good to me. :dude: