Sign in to follow this  
trek_dude

UK- Will you watch the finale (SPOILERS /MAYBE)

The UK are almost at the end of Enterprise , the episodes left are

• Demons

• Terra Prime

• These Are The Voyages...

now most people have heard about the plot of the finale and i must admit i am nervous about it and the reaction it is going to get in my household.

My question is will the UK fans here watch it or stop watching after Terra Prime , me i will watch it but i am still very nervous.

NO SPOILERS FOR THE FINALE PLEASE

Edited by trek_dude

You UK fans need to watch the finale at least once..Even if you don't like or agree with how the finale was handled it does deserve a look..

You should watch all three. You'll probably find that the finale is entertaining, but not the best finale ever for Trek. All three epsiodes are well done, good acting, good scripts and good closure. Although some people felt the closure in TATV was not up to par for Trek finales. Peace

I shall be watching the last 2 episodes.

342723[/snapback]

As a bud, I must warn you off TATV, Snitch. It was a terrible ep, and did a terrible disservice to Enterprise and its fans (of all types). Suggest you stop at Terra Prime. Wish I had.

There are mixed feelings about the final espiode. If you choose to not see it, you can sample opinions pro and con in the Episode Rating Polls.

Also there is a forum for member reviews.

I still have one more episode to watch (Terra Prime) on Sunday on Mix.

Then.....onto "These Are The Voyages".

If it's really as bad as people say, after I watch it I'll be sharpening the knives and heading straight for StarTrek.COM

:tear::tear::cheers:

I am going to watch the final episode. I watched the second part of Terra Prime last night (Tuesday) on Sky one and thought it was excellent. I will probably need a box of tissues for the finale because I don't want the series to end and will really miss it. :cheers:

I may do. Enterprise never really caught my interest and I haven't formed a connection with it like I have with all the other series, but I may well watch the finale, if only because it'll probably be another rainy day in merry olde England... :biggrin: