Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

SPOT THE TREK STAR

The guy that played Daniels on Enterprise is now a regular on the new show "Teachers"

Alice Krige (the Borg Queen) was a guest on Law & Order: Criminal Intent tonight. She played an opera singer whose daughter was murdered.

Ronny Cox ( Captain Jellico) has been all over the place this week. He was on Desperate Housewives as well as Commander In Chief this week.

Connor Trineer played a bad guy on tonight's episode of NCIS while Tim Russ also had a bit part in the same episode. He played a hotel manager (or something) but was only on screen for less than a minute. Connor Trineer's part was much bigger as he was the main bad guy. There was also a Trek reference in the episode as well when Tony DiNozzo asked Ziva David if she was going to use a "Vulcan death grip" on him.

Wow! This is so informative! Keep it up, please! :welcome:

John Billingsley had a very small role in Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles, as "Barry."

I was watching a rerun of Numbers tonight and Ethan Phillips was a guest star. It was an episode about some university math students who were involved in a blackjack card counting scheme.

Guest Voyager

Robert Picardo sometimes makes a guest appearance in Stargate.

Tim Russ (Tuvok) was on the soap opera "General Hospital" today, playing Dr. Trent, which I read on his site will recur in several episodes. And the character Luke has returned to the General Hospital, and there have been rumors that perhaps Laura, his wife, may return, who is played by Genie Francis, who is married to Jonathon Frakes. (OK I'm helping restart this rumor!) :P

Edited by trekz

Armin Schimmerman has signed on to be a recurring character on "Boston Legal" where he will be reunited with Rene Auberj...er..uh....ODO!... :P

Last night I spotted Matt Winston (Daniels on ENT) in two different commercials for Walmart.

He plays a slick-talking salesman in the electronics section of a Walmart competitor. After his pitch, the customers ask why the prices are so much higher than at Walmart as they walk away, leaving him fumbling for words.

It was a regular Trek-Fest on "Boston Legal" last night. Besides series regulars William Shatner and Rene Auberjoinus, Ethan Phillips and Armin Shimmerman guest-starred.

It was also a really great episode. Anybody not catching this great show is really missing out.

Robert Foxworth, Admiral Leyton and Administrator V'lar, seems to be a regular on the new show Brothers and Sisters which also stars Sally Field. It is rather interesting so far.

Edited by trekz

Connor Trineer played a basketball coach and Marina Sirtis the mother of the missing person on Without A Trace this evening.

I don't know if any of you watch the NBC series Las Vegas but one of their regular cast, Nikki Cox (who plays Mary) was a guest on TNG. She played Sarjenka in the season 2 episode Pen Pals.

I don't know if any of you watch the NBC series Las Vegas but one of their regular cast, Nikki Cox (who plays Mary) was a guest on TNG. She played Sarjenka in the season 2 episode Pen Pals.

Wow! I didn't realize that was Nikki Cox on TNG. She just got married this week too.

Deb is watching Atlantis on dutch tv and Conner Trineer from ENT is in it again playing "michael" :yucky:

I was watching the Halloween Danny Phantom and Michael Dorn does the voice of the Fright Knight.I noticed it instantly!

WOW I knew he sounded strangly ferminler in some odd way thanks. One thing down in stuff that sounds like i know it but can't put my finger on it. Yeah it took me a while to figure out Zantious was Riker. Yeah... :yucky:

The guy who played Dr. Bashir in DS9 is one of the main characters in the new season of 24 and he also was in the movie Syriana

The women who played Sulu's daughter in Generations had a small part in the new star gate atlantis episode "submerged" :laugh: