Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Pro-ENT vs. Anti-ENT

Well, I think this discussion has taken it's course. I plan on closing it shortly so we can all move past it. I'll wait 10 or 15 minutes though so everyone that wishes to say one last thing on the topic can do so.

Two and a half seasons is not a few episodes

I think everyone should calm down and return to the topic at hand.

I haft to agree with you Tina that is a long time, but some people think the 3rd season was so much better than the other seasons so they want you to watch some of the episoeds to see if it changes your mind.

Dont bash me that much please!

Two and a half seasons is not a few episodes

I think everyone should calm down and return to the topic at hand.

The thing is that you have missed the second half of season three which was really good. I think you really need to see these episodes before coming to a conclusion about the entire season. <_<

Hey thanks UC

I appreciate the support..But i say what i say and stand by it..Peple can change thier minds if they want.But it seems rude to bring up verything they have said ever.I said earlier that i would watch the rest of the season..And i will

Then AGAIn I will formulate my opinion..i am not a basher,I just like a diffrent form of Trek

So VBG,see you around the DS9 boards

(and thanks to everyone else who responded)

I would just like to add one final point which seems to have been a misconception within this thread.

I would just like dispel the myth that it is rude to quote what another has said. The quote function is there for that purpose and it is used in the posting styles of several members. The use of this approach does not constitute a discourteous manner; after all the content of a quotation is what one has said already. <_<

I think we began to understand that you do not like ENT somewhere around the 250th time you said it.

But if i don't like it will you guys respect my descsion

I always have respected you decision not to like it, it's your saying things like ENT and anyone who likes it is *insert expletive of your choice here* that bugs me.

Ok so whats the difference between a Basher and someone who gave the show a shot and did not like it?

A basher hates it but watches anyway looking for things to post about with the intent of stirring up trouble; interrupts on positive feedback threads with insulting remarks or questions about how it is we like the show and say's things implicating ENT fans are wrong for liking the show and just generally seems to hate it if anyone finds pleasure in it. Doing that is like saying I wanna fight about it and now we were, hope you're happy. :eek:

Someone who gave it a shot and didn't like it is simply a person who after deciding not to like the show chooses not to watch it and certainty doesn't make insults against it or anyone who does like it. Much like RC, she didn't like it so she stopped watching it but she NEVER said one negative thing about it or those who do.

I think the solution to all this is simple: Not a fan of ENT? Fine but please save your anti-ENT opinions for threads that ASK you for it. <_< I'm not saying you don't have the right to post your opinions, just be mindful of where you do is all.