Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Green Day's new album 21st Century Breakdown.

See my review here http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?show...c=60782&hl=

I posted a link there to MTVs The Link, which currently has the whole album up for free preview. I am on my third listen though and it keeps getting better each time.

The first video off the album, Do You Know Your Enemy? is up at the following page. http://www.greenday.com/site/photosvideos.php

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Green Day's new album 21st Century Breakdown.

See my review here http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?show...c=60782&hl=

I posted a link there to MTVs The Link, which currently has the whole album up for free preview. I am on my third listen though and it keeps getting better each time.

The first video off the album, Do You Know Your Enemy? is up at the following page. http://www.greenday.com/site/photosvideos.php

Gonna have to take a look at that. I didn't know you were a Green Day fan AE.

I'm The Only One - Melissa Etheridge

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Wow that brings back memories!

I'm listening to this.

Wow that brings back memories!

Yeah, it's one of my favorite songs of theirs. In fact I'm listening to it again right now.

It's one of my favorite GNR songs too.

"Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright

I used that for one of the videos in our Video Vault.

After watching a commercial I'm now stuck in the 70's:

Always liked this song (ignore the video):