Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Well, they'll have to do something to get one of them to talk to the other.

Hey, maybe Orton will send Taker an e-mail challenging him to a match :elephant:

Or write him a letter?

Dear Undertaker.

You and me at WrestleMania? How about it?

PS: You ugly grey skinned tattoed zombie biker cowboy freak.

Yours Sincerely

Randolph K. Orton.

:elephant::yahoo:

Well, they'll have to do something to get one of them to talk to the other.

Hey, maybe Orton will send Taker an e-mail challenging him to a match  :elephant:

Or write him a letter?

Dear Undertaker.

You and me at WrestleMania? How about it?

PS: You ugly grey skinned tattoed zombie biker cowboy freak.

Yours Sincerely

Randolph K. Orton.

:elephant:  :yahoo:

307205[/snapback]

:borg2::yahoo::hug:

Whatever He Does...I Hope It's Good....Maybe A Parody Of The "Get Well Randy" Promos B)

What I would recommend is that two things are accomplished during this build up to the match.

1- Orton has to turn heel. He makes a terrible "face" character. The people generally like him when he's an arrogant "bad guy".

2- Undertaker needs to go back to his "Biker" image. The "deadman" character just looks silly now.

This is what I would recommend:

Orton tries to ask Taker to face him at Mania, but Taker says no. He can say something like "You're not at my level yet son" or whatever. As the weeks go on, Orton becomes more aggressive, and tries to humilate Taker into fighting him, calling him "scared and washed-up" until eventually, he crosses over to Smackdown and runs over the Undertaker with a car. Then he can humiliate him in some form or another, beating him down and leaving him in a bloody mess. Orton then sees Undertaker's bike and smashes it up and p*sses on it. He'll then declare the "Deadman.....is DEAD!!!! and he says to the Undertaker who is beaten senseless "...and if you make it to Wrestlemania, you redneck piece of trailer trash, the Legend Of The Undertaker....will be killed". Then he can kick him in the nuts.

The week before Mania, Orton will appear dressed as "DeadMan" Taker and will do a comical impression of him. He can then wrestle a jobber AS the Undertaker, doing the Old-School, Flying Clothesline, Sitting up like a zombie and then rolling his eyes back before winning the match with a tombstone. At Mania, Orton will be in the ring and will call out the Undertaker and make jokes about how the Undertaker wanted to wrestle but he's so old, he needed a hip replacement or something, or he couldn't wrestle a long match without going to the bathroom three times, or how the Undertaker doesn't have any tattoos, it's just dirt on his arms since the Undertaker never showers. Maybe he could say something about his wife too?

Then.....the lights go out and the Undertaker's music starts to play, and a MIDGET comes out. Orton then makes fun of Taker somemore and acts afraid of the "Undermidget"...but then.......Undertaker's "Dead Man Walking" music starts and he comes out on his new bike and his "Biker" persona. He then proceeds to have an awesome match with Orton and beats him in a violent bloodbath (I would say, some kind of Street Fight)....just for fun, Undertaker looks at the Undermidget and smiles and shakes his hand....then, his smile disappears and he gives Undermidget a Last Ride from hell.

Cue the music and the celebration.

Undertaker gets his dignity back.

Randy Orton turns heel.

Undermidget is dead.

:elephant::yahoo::elephant:

Edited by The King

Ok...Perhaps I'll Read All That Later. I Got To The Car Bit And Started Laughing :elephant:

And I Don't Care What In The Hell Else Happens At WM21, HBK And Angle Will Completely Steal The Show :elephant:

Ok...Perhaps I'll Read All That Later. I Got To The Car Bit And Started Laughing

LOL!!!!! :elephant::yahoo:

And I Don't Care What In The Hell Else Happens At WM21, HBK And Angle Will Completely Steal The Show 

I agree. I can't wait to see that one. :elephant:

Edited by The King

Ok just a quick tid-bit I went to No Way Out and went to the Marriott afterwards andwas at a bar there called the Steelhead and sitting down next to me and my friends were Fit Finley and Ricky Steamboat, pretty cool eh? god I needed a Camera Phone, anywho Huge Wrestling Mark here and I look Forward into discussing WWE with you guys

so what does everyone thing of Carlito Cool, I think he is a great Character, and no pun intended a cool guy I meet him at the Marriott also and actually spoke with hum, I hope the writers dont screw him up, he has the carisma to be the Next Rock

He's a decent character. It's a shame he got injured so quickly after his arrival in the WWE. I'm not certain he can become as big as the Rock, but he can certainly be solid in the mid-card.

:elephant:

I think Carlito is strictly mid-card material unless he evolves his character like the Rock did. Right now, Carlito has one overused line that will wear thin unless he adds to repertoire. He also has questionable ring skills.

Edited by Kor37

Wow. I just read the story of Matt Hardy and Lita's break-up. Apparently, Lita was cheating on Hardy with Edge, one of Hardy's best friends and who also has recently been married. Edge's new bride called Hardy and told him all about it. What a tool Edge is!

I heard about the Matt Hardy story last night and I do sympathise with him. He seems a really nice guy and he can do a lot better than Amy Dumas (Lita). It basically confirms what a lot of people have been saying about Lita for a while now, if you know what I mean. When I read that she had cheated on him, I really wasn't shocked.

I had no idea it was with Edge. HE could do a lot better too IMO. :blush:

He was married to Val Venis' sister Alana for a while then split with her.

Matt will be OK, when he comes back, the fans will support him, because they already hate Lita anyway. Horrible voice, straggly hair, ugly tattoo, bad dress sense, bad skin, and a face like a dog chewing a hornet.

She can't wrestle, she's injury prone and if they allow her to continue in the WWE, she's either going to kill or seriously hurt either herself or someone else in the ring because she's such a sloppy in-ring worker, and her mike skills suck.

Although, this will actually help Edge's "bad guy" character. I've been very impressed with Edge as a character recently, and his match with HBK on Monday was superb. That being said, you just don't do that to a friend. No way. Hopefully, those two guys will realise that Lita as a piece of trash isn't worth creating a beef between them and they can get rid of her and move on. No friendship should be lost because of HER.

Oh, what a tangled web.

I LOVE WRESTLING!!!!! :angry:

i just feel bad for Matt that its being posted all over the web what happened, I bet WWE turns her heel real quick cause the SmartMarks wont cheer for her

Horrible voice, straggly hair, ugly tattoo, bad dress sense, bad skin, and a face like a dog chewing a hornet.

307665[/snapback]

To Each Our Own Man. :angry:

But Still....That Was Just Wrong Of Her. :blush:

But You're Right...This Should Help Edge's Heel Persona...If He's Not Fired. I Heard Rumors He Could Have Been Fired For This :huh: :cheers:

so how about Hogan, Austin & Piper all being @ Mania, to me its worth seeing just because all 3 legends will be on the show again maybe for the last time, I miss the Austin Era

Click For Spoiler
A few thoughts.

Austin at Mania will be entertaining for sure. He'll definately say or do something that will create headlines.

Hogan HAD to be included in the Hall Of Fame. The greatest wrestling character of all time, the man who made professional wrestling what it is today with Vince belongs in the hall of fame. Even to this day, if you ask a person to name one wrestler, whether they are wrestling fans or not, chances are they will say "Hulk Hogan". For all his flaws and backstage politics, he's still the guy who wrestling fans of my generation grew up watching and most of my early wrestling memories revolve around Brother Hogan.

:angry: :huh: :blush:

If the WWE decide to keep Lita on the roster, a heel turn is the only thing they can do. Women are not going to cheer for her, men will boo her for breaking up a long standing friendship. IF the WWE are smart, they will use this situation to their advantage. Make use of the heat Edge (who is a heel, so the damage won't be severe) and Lita (who most people hate anyway) have got and put them together as a heel wrestler/valet team.

When Matt comes back, switch him to a different show to the other two, since a feud between Edge and Matt is impossible, since it could turn into a shoot.

Now, already wrestling fans are bringing "Edge Betrayed Matt" signs and chanting "You Screwed Matt" at him (although "you screwed Lita" would be more accurate) so rather than trying to ignore it, Edge and Lita should play up to it.

As far as being fired is concerned. It is a bad way to treat Matt, but really, the whole thing is between the three people concerned. A personal matter for them to work out. Personally, I think Matt is better off without her. But for Vince to fire someone for immoral behaviour or for having an affair is like the "Pot Calling The Kettle Black".

:cheers:

This is what I got from the Pro Wrestling Torch. Read this:

As we all know, Amy broke her neck and was out for 16 months. During this time Matt being on the road had nothing on his mind but getting home to take care of Amy. Matt has a very large fan base, and I have been to several shows, I have heard what fans says about The Hardys and other wrestlers and what they would like to do to, or with them, but Matt caring only for Amy was very supportive while Amy was at home rehabbing and getting ready to come back to the WWE. Matt never compromised Amy's integrity, but as he stated to me, all he wanted to do was get home to his girl.

The Kane, Matt , Lita and baby saga ended with Matt having to have knee surgery. Matt had his surgery at the end of August 2004. Amy was back with the WWE and things seemed to be going fine. September 2004 Adam Copeland (Edge) was getting married for the second time. Matt, Amy, Jeff, and Beth all attended the wedding. Jeff Hardy told me he remembered sitting at the wedding and seeing Matt and Amy in front of him and he looks back now and can't believe that this has happened to them, as Jeff told me "I thought they would always be together." If you remember December 5th was the night Amy won the Women's Championship from Trish in Charlotte, (Matt's dad and myself attended that show) I remember the bump Amy took when she jumped out of the ring onto Trish and I though she had re-injured her neck again.

On our way home, I called Matt to see if Amy was okay, and he told me that she was real sore and would be okay. I even talked to him the next day to check on her status. Then in January 2005 a rematch for the title, Amy and Trish wrestled again and this is when Amy hurt her knee. Amy was on her way to Birmingham, Alabama to have her knee surgery and Matt was driving to meet with her, concerned and had nothing but Amy on his mind, because she was having the same surgery he had just undergone himself. While in transit to see Amy, Matt received a phone call from Edge's wife wanting to know why Edge and Amy were calling each other several times a day. Matt did not have an answer for that, so he thought something just didn't seem right, so he asked Amy about the calls and asked her if there was anything going on between them, and she told him "No."

WWE wrestlers sometimes ride together. Matt told me that Edge asked if he could ride with Amy and she told him yes. Understand this, that before all this happened, Matt, Amy and Edge were great friends. Edge began having feelings for Amy and started making advances, and soon Amy gave into the advances. Matt also questioned Edge on the situation between him and Amy, and Edge told Matt that there was nothing going on between them. Matt still wasn't sure and had a feeling something was not right, although everything was still great and normal at home. Matt told me that he thought a "higher power" had something to do with the two accidents, the one in Charlotte was a warning for Amy to get her head clear. Matt even thinks the reason she suffered a knee injury in Puerto Rico was to send her home, to let her get her mind back on their relationship. Matt stated, "Karma has a weird way of working."

Around mid-Febuary Matt told me that this is when all hell broke loose over this situation, Matt told me that he had intercepted messages on a phone Amy had been hiding from him, where Edge and Amy had been talking, and it wasn't about wrestling. Matt told me he asked Amy about this again and she told him that there was in fact something going on, but she told Matt that even though she loved him (Matt) she could not stop thinking about Edge. Matt could not take the lies anymore and asked Amy to leave.

So Matt and Amy are in fact not together any longer due to lies, mistrust, and from Amy and Edge having a relationship behind Matt's back. Matt did asked Amy to stop it, but she did not. As far as hearing both sides of the story, Matt doesn't think you are gonna hear from Amy because she doesn't have anything to say.

Matt and Amy had a six year relationship together, she talks of Matt in her book. You could see in Matt's eyes he loves her. Matt has been hurt and betrayed by who he thought was his soulmate and one of his best friends.

Yeah, we tend to get a little out of line when backed into a corner, say some things that hurt, but guess what, Matt Hardy, WWE superstar, is still a human being with feelings and emotions. When your heart is taken out of your chest and thrown in the dirt and then stomped on, you tend to have a bad taste in your mouth about things, but you can be assured of one thing, there is only one version... and that is Matt Hardy

Edited by The King

RAW will be unmissable tomorrow night. :cheers:

I get the feeling the crowd will be hot when Edge appears.

This whole thing spread across the Internet in about two seconds.

Now, the entire wrestling world knows about it.

:angry: :blush: :huh:

I feel bad for Matt His brother is a Dope head, his old lady is a cheat and now he can't trust his friends, Been in that situation a Few time (minus the bro part) It sucks.

On another Topic of the Matches announced so far for Mania, which do you think will be the Classic match this year, Im going with the Obvious Angle (my hometown hero) and HBK.

ok is it me or is WWE dropping the Ball at where they are holding the Wrestlmania's, I know wrestling is not at the boom it was in the late 90's but I feel they could hold the grand-daddy of them all in stadiums instead of Arena's. I mean they would be able to sell tickets on the name alone IMO

Well, it's a problem because the WWE overall have been suffering from a general fall in attendence and honestly I don't think they could fill an entire stadium. They would end up configuring the stadium in question with curtains etc to cover the empty sections.

The second thing to consider is that wrestling is generally more effective when it's in a smaller arena. It gives everyone in attendence a decent view and from a sound perspective, it's more effective.

WrestleMania III was held in the giant Silverdome and although they WWE made a lot of money from the gate and it made for a spectacular scene on television, most of the people in attendence could barely see anything.

IMO, smaller arenas, around 20,000 capacity is the best option.

BTW- WrestleMania XXII will be held at the Rosemont AllState Arena in Illinois.

Rosemont Allstate Arena