Sign in to follow this  
DaboGirl

Beer Drinking Trekkers Rejoice!

If evenings spent drinking with your buddies are growing a little stale, then set your phasers to stun by cracking open a set of stubbies using a Star Trek bottle opener.

The Star Trek Bottle Opener: out of this world?

This bottle opener is no ordinary Trekkie tool though, because the drinking gadget is light years ahead of its rivals thanks to the unique Starship Enterprise design.

Although it doesn’t boast many fantastical specifications that we can get you drooling with, the tool should at least have the lid of your beer off in warp speed.

startrek_bottle_opener.jpg

I'll stick to my antique Ballantine beer church key

I kinda like it, it looks very shiny! :rolleyes: But I don't drink beer, so I doubt I'll buy it. :bag:

you can use it to open up Soda, like IBC or Jones cola, they sometimes sell Coke and Pepsi in Glass bottles, and I just bought some orange crush in glass bottles....you could use t for that if u dont drink Beer

you can use it to open up Soda, like IBC or Jones cola, they sometimes sell Coke and Pepsi in Glass bottles, and I just bought some orange crush in glass bottles....you could use t for that if u dont drink Beer

I know, but they don't sell many glass bottles over here anymore... and the few ones we have cannot be opened with such a bottle opener. Only beer bottles can. And I don't drink that. :rolleyes:

That's pretty nifty, but I still think the coolest way to open your beer is to use the ledge of a counter/tabletop/something to that effect.