Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

My 20th Birthday photos

Last Saturday was my 20th Birthday. I went out Friday night. Here are the pictures.

My friends asked me if it was ok to drink the shots they bought me but I said I was Buddhist but they said to make us happy and to celebrate you have got to drink back 11 of these. They are called Roadkill. Anything for peace. They gave me massive hangover the next 

day though.

drinkcarape9.jpg

This is a little too close, I wasn't expecting it. This is what I look like:

fatchinqi2.jpg

This is me and my friend Kim. The necklace has my name Cara in gold writting. And the red box is the fire alarm ativator. And no that is not my drink.

menkimco7.jpg

LOL coooool pics TC...looks like you had a good time partying with your friends!! :beer:

Btw i didnt even notice your chin so i wouldnt dwell on it coz your good looking so get out there and make them boys drool :screwloose:

Also its whats inside that counts...coz you can be hot as hell but still a B..iiiatch :roflmao:

LOL coooool pics TC...looks like you had a good time partying with your friends!! :beer:

Btw i didnt even notice your chin so i wouldnt dwell on it coz your good looking so get out there and make them boys drool :roflmao:

Also its whats inside that counts...coz you can be hot as hell but still a B..iiiatch ;)

:screwloose:  Thank you hangon! ;)

I just realised I'm 21 next year

HELP ME

Edited by Cara

Btw i didnt even notice your chin so i wouldnt dwell on it coz your good looking so get out there and make them boys drool :roflmao:

Also its whats inside that counts...coz you can be hot as hell but still a B..iiiatch ;)

:screwloose:  Thank you hangon! ;)

No need to thank me Cara..its the truth ;)

I just realised I'm 21 next year

HELP ME

LOL wait till you get to my age creeping up to 30...then you will wish you was 21 again..lol

I hate my double chin. Hate it.

There are exercises to tone that out btw. Raise your head as though your looking at the stars, and then try to raise you raw enough to get your lower teeth to the middle of the upper lip. It tightens the muscles

didnt notice anything about the chin either, dont get all uptight about it

I remember my 20th birthday, but I dont remember my 21st birthday, and thats not the Lupus or stroke causing that, thats how drunk and how hard I partied that caused it! Good times

I miss being young

20???

Wow, that was over a decade ago for me. But my hubby lifts my spirits and swears "Honey you're holding up just fine." :roflmao:

Cara enjoy your youth :screwloose: and of course Happy Birthday.

I still regret those Roadkill shots :dude: . What did you oldies (sorry couldn't be helped) do on your 21sts? I'm planning mine already :laugh::hand: