Ok I am getting a Wii

what are some games I should get?

and has anybody who has one tried using Gamecube equipment and games on it, and if so how do they look

Thanks

Joe!

I was going to get one too, in fact last November-December I had 10 or 15 of them but sold them all. I figured I'd pick one up this summer but around February I decided to get the PS3 since it has Blu-Ray and is a game machine.

PS3 is too pricey right now and really the only game I would get it for is Metal Gear Solid

I like how the Wii will help me whenever I feel stiff, without having to go out to that Evil Sun

The two games that I recommend for the Wii are

Mario Kart

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

The Resident Evil game is pretty fun. i think it is called the Umbrella Chronicles or something like that (don't remember and too lazy to get up and find the box). It's an FPS and it adds a little more fun if you got the Wii zapper, but you don't need one to play.

The Mario and Sonic Olympic game is ok. I got it, but it wasn't as good as I'd like it to be. If you want to work out, the best thing to get would probably be the Wii Fit. It is literally exercise. I don't have this one, but I'm always looking for it