Sign in to follow this  
Corina Arazius

Where's the Cotton Candy?

Well I just realized that this is called the cotton candy factory, can't believe I just now noticed it. But anyway I was just thinking that if this is a cotton candy factory then shouldn't there be cotton candy?? So compliments of the Romulan Empire and me, it's Empress there will be free cotton candy.

*sits down behind a counter with cotton candy* Okay, who wants some?

Well this is a new supply from the Romulan Empire, Jeanway hasn't had a chance to eat any of it yet lol. Here you go RikerChick!

And here's some special Romulan Ale flavored cotton candy for you ddillard lol

Edited by Corina Arazius

Well this is a new supply from the Romulan Empire, Jeanway hasn't had a chance to eat any of it yet lol. Here you go RikerChick!

And here's some special Romulan Ale flavored cotton candy for you ddillard lol

Sounds great. That should make the work day go by faster, lol.

I think an old member named Jeanway ate most of the cotton candy a couple years back. I didn't think there was any left... :yahoo:

What was the problem the mods had with Jeanway anyway? Sure she and I spared quite a bit but that was it, it was sparing and not actual combat. She and I kept in touch for a while after she was booted.

I think an old member named Jeanway ate most of the cotton candy a couple years back. I didn't think there was any left... :yahoo:

What was the problem the mods had with Jeanway anyway? Sure she and I spared quite a bit but that was it, it was sparing and not actual combat. She and I kept in touch for a while after she was booted.

Roy you know issues with members aren't going to be discussed on the board, just enjoy some cotton candy.

As stated in the Terms of Service we cannot discuss those types of issues.

Discussion of board business, such as disciplinary actions against members or mod actions, is not allowed on the open boards. If you have questions regarding an action taken, PM the board admin or a mod. Staff members must be able to contact members via PM.

Yay! Oh, it's been years since I've had cotton candy. It's one of those things you're always happy to have. I've never seen anyone down with cotton candy before.

Here we go again with your Americanism  :flex:

I've always said "Candy Floss" or "Flossy Candy". Where does cotton come from? Something that has puzzled me for a long time.

Can I have some Wolly Candy? :lol:

Cara, cotton comes from a plant, a very short one called a cotton plant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotton

Then where does the term Cotton Candy come from? Its made from sugar, not candy... :lol:

Cause the fluff of sugar looks like a cotton ball or just raw cotton?