Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Riddle me this, riddle me that

If they make a new Batman movie that features the Riddler who do you think would make a good riddler?

I liked Jim Carrey's Role in Batman Forever, but the script sucked, but besides using him who would make a good riddler? I think Will Ferrell could do it :laugh::laugh:

I'm not sure the role requires a comedian - I never saw the Carey version but I remember Frank Gorshin (Let that be your last battlefield). I think it does require someone with quick energy and smaller actors usually but not always pull that off better.

Gary Oldman would be my first choice but he already has a role in The Dark Knight

So, the next actor that comes to mind when I think of a lot of energy is Matthew McConaughey (or however you spell it).

Of course, there's always, Tom Cruise - he's very energetic - he jumps on furniture. though he might be more of a joke than a riddle.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

me. i could do it. i've got riddle making and prank playing experience.

if not me how about the geico cavemen?

so Two Face is the Main villan I guess in the 3rd movie (IDK for sure) but who else would u like to see in the Batman movies as villains

I liked seeing some villan in Batman Begins that are outside of the "traditional" - Carmine Falcone, Ra's al Ghul, and I thought the actor who played The Scarecrow did a masterful job. Sooner or later you have to throw in The Joker (especially after the ending of Begins) and we know Dent will eventually become Two-Face, but other than that I would be cautious about revisiting the villans from Tim Burton's versions.

I dont want to see Manbat or Clay Face in the Films, the Mad hatter would be cool to see, team him up with the riddler and you got a good Movie IMO

Adrien Brody should play The Riddler.

The character will have to be dark and violent, in order to fit the new tone of the movies.

So the Frank Gorshin/Jim Carrey type Riddler is out of the question.

I would suggest the Riddler should be portrayed as a terrorist/stalker type persona.

You have to have the Penguin but who could play himbetter than Danny Devito thats why I'm not sure anyoen can play the Joker as well as Jack Nicholson.

Dent will be in the third movie theres no question. I just hope to god they don't make another Robin thats when the last films went sour.