Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Ghost Hunters

Yep, GHI is pretty good too. Right now I have all of last nights episodes on the DVR and in a few minutes I'll be watching/dubbing them.

Personally, with me being Christian, I do not believe these things are actual ghosts but rather evil spirits employed by the Devil to fool people but it's fun to watch. (we can talk about that further in RT if anyones interested, start a thread)

I didn't get into it right away, did not even watch it for years because I assumed it was another of those hokey shows dealing with the subject like air on the Travel Channel. Then one day, with nothing else on I watched a few minutes of an episode and discovered they were seriously into the science of their field. They were looking to find and document real evidence to support their claims and that sold me, been a fan every since.

My favorite so far is the St. Augustine Lighthouse investigation, that shadow zipping around is excellent video evidence. (see video below)

I've heard of but not yet seen, an episode wherein a brick flies up in response to the Teams presence, looking forward to them replaying that one.

I have a micro-cassette recorder and have been catching EVPs going back 10 years. I would play them for my family and they would think I was crazy, they would not allow themselves to hear what I was hearing on the tapes. But now, thanks to GH, I've been vindicated.

Lighthouse evidence analysis and revel vid:

zsBWRBQgf0M

I watch it all the time.

I like it they try to prove it untrue

wed. here on sifi.

i like jason and the guy who is now on GHI

who always seemed to cause trouble on Gh

there new season starts in march.

Edited by Odo

yeah I cant wait for the new ones, I also like the live specials on Halloween

the Show I hate is Destination Truth

I've always wanted to but I've never been around when it was on.

SciFi is having an all day marathon leading up to the season premiere this Wed.

yeah I cant wait for the new ones, I also like the live specials on Halloween

the Show I hate is Destination Truth

I'm sorry I missed the Halloween special but I was not a fan yet at that time.

I checked out some episodes of D-T yesterday, he hardly ever finds evidence of the creature he's hunting.

tonites episode was pretty good, the new season has been good so far, tonight they did a library and I love those this upcoming week they are going to my home away from home, Gettysburg, I had a few paranormal experiences there and cant wait for next week!

OMG tonites episode was so awesome because I was there and had weird feelings, Gettysburg is so cool, in a historical sense I've been there @ least 10 times, and had several weird experiences!

OMG tonites episode was so awesome because I was there and had weird feelings, Gettysburg is so cool, in a historical sense I've been there @ least 10 times, and had several weird experiences!

I've been to Gettysburg many times and I've never had a paranormal experience. What did you experience?

I've been to Gettysburg many times and I've never had a paranormal experience. What did you experience?

Well the mist on the battlefiels while @ Picket's charge in the late evening when weather wise nothing to explain it, I could of sworn I heard somebody say take cover (a whisper) @ Devil's Den, and in Jennie Wade's house I had a very unsettling experience in the basement where they placed her body, I will never go in there again alone

I have a friend who does reenactments and he came across some stuff too camping @ little round top

well Ghost Hunter International is coming back on in a few weeks, I like that one, its cool seeing the old European Haunts, so much history over there!