Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Food Question

you know how there are nation wide Pizza places in the States (Domions, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Cici's, ETC.) and there are your local ones in your city owned by private citizens, why arent there any nation wide Chinese food franchises, this I have been wondering for a while

nope, didnt have them in PA either, we had a buffet called Super Panda, but I mean a Nation wide chain, I have not seen any @ all, I am thinking this cause I got Chinese take out for lunch

man I still have a thing for asian chicks :nono: the chick that took my order, man was she HOT

*readies bucket of cold water...*

Hey I am not that bad, but being single sucks, sh was cute, but I dont want a girl from FL I want to get back to PA, with I have a friend who is single (and a model) well we need back on topic

so you got Chinese franchises where ya'll live, I dont think they are national chains though maybe just regional

another Chinese food Question I will add to this thread, do you prefer a regular Chinese Resturaunt (with single Portions) or a Chinese Buffet, I like both I rhink the regular restaurants have better food, but I also like the variety of a buffet I guess its my mood

but I like asian food in general from japanes to Chinese Mongolian and Thai

We have a Panda Express in the local mall. It's alright, standard mall Chinese. The best local Chinese is a place called Chef Wong's, they actually know us by face.

We have a Panda Express in the local mall. It's alright, standard mall Chinese. The best local Chinese is a place called Chef Wong's, they actually know us by face.

I always thought that they thought that we all looked alike?... :nono:

No, they can tell us apart pretty well. Its that they look alike to each other.

And what about P.F. Changs? That is more of an upscale Chinese place. I try to avoid the other chains but Changs is pretty good. On the expensive side however so if I have guests that is where I will go but if it is just me I will go to the local family-owned places.

Mmm, Asians.

No, they can tell us apart pretty well. Its that they look alike to each other.

And what about P.F. Changs? That is more of an upscale Chinese place. I try to avoid the other chains but Changs is pretty good. On the expensive side however so if I have guests that is where I will go but if it is just me I will go to the local family-owned places.

Mmm, Asians.

Don't forget Pei Weis.

How far away from Orange Park are you?

I live in Orange Park, in an apartment complex behind the BW3's right off of Blanding not too far from the Mall

why? :wow: l

Interesting question - never heard of a Chinese chain - I've heard of the Japanese chain Benihana.

But, apparently there is a Panda Express in the Regency Square Mall (Thanks RC for the reference)