Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Funny pic thread

simple post a funny pic in this thread, 3 rules

Rule 1- only one pic @ a time

Rule 2- no back to back posts

Rule 3 - please try to follow the Forums rule and avoid posting inappropriate pics

Ready and go!

l_3e71e0eb1e0efba2cc3ce9b5c7f46943.jpg

I didn't mean to take it off topic. I would like to participate in this thread but I just don't know how.

I didn't mean to take it off topic. I would like to participate in this thread but I just don't know how.

First, you find a pic you like. Then, you get it's URL. Right-click on the image and select Properties. Then select and copy the URL you'll see after after Location:. Then, when posting here, in the Add Reply box (the big one, not the Quick Reply Box), click on the little picture of a tree at the top of the box. A pop-up will appear where you can paste the URL for the image. Past it, then click OK. Post your message. Congratulations! You've just posted an image (if you follow my instructions).

As for my image...

animated185.gif

The main site I use for funny/bizarre pictures is www.myconfinedspace.com, however, some of their pics are against the TOS and NSFW.

I recognize your pictures that you post from myconfinedspace.com, Rikerchick :hug:

Well it was a good link. :nono: