Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaz4stfguy

It's Now Official

Hello friends and fellow trekkies! I didn't quite know where to post this, as i wanted to pass along some important news, though not Trek related. I would like to view my son Seth's deployment to Iraq in a positive way, not gloom and doom. He, for one, is pumped to go! He is a member of a local Army National Guard unit based in Wisconsin. His group is scheduled to leave for training in New Jersey the first week of June. I would certainly appreciate your prayers for him , my wife, and myself. BTW, my first name is Dennis, although I'm sure God will understand if you use "jaz" instead. LOL! Thanks again. :tear:

Tell him good luck for me, Den. You'll all be in my prayers.

Good Luck i got Family andFriends both their and Afghanstan, good luck to you him and your Family

Tell him good luck for me, Den. You'll all be in my prayers.

324205[/snapback]

Good Luck i got Family andFriends both their and Afghanstan, good luck to you him and your Family

324206[/snapback]

GOOD LUCK!!!

324214[/snapback]

Best of luck for him! And you all are in my prayers :tear:

324215[/snapback]

Thank you all very much! I really do appreciate your thoughts and prayers!

:tear:

"jaz"

In typical army fashion, it seems as if my son won't be leaving as soon as was said previously. As it is , he will have a 30-day notice. He is going, its just a matter of when. Meanwhile, he plans to take his youngest brother and his nephew fishing whenever he can. Making memories, i guess. :laugh:

One of my best friends step-son just got back from his tour. He's been going to the local schools and doing a power point presentation to the kids and talking about what he saw. It's amazing that some people don't realize the war is still going on.

I wish your son the very best, and I know he'll be blessed with safety and care.

Tell him good luck, Jaz. I have every confidence he will come home safe. And tell him to have as much fun before he goes as he can.

Good luck to your son Denis.

Iwill keep him in my prayers as I do all are men and

women in the military.

I pray for all of them over them, but I'll say a special one for your son. I just had a friend come back from over there and he's safe and sound for the time being.

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughtfulness and prayers. I'll be attending a going away party for him tomorrow......er.........today. LOL He is scheduled to fly to Mississippi on Thursday. I took the day off to be there with my wife. It will no doubt be a tearful goodbye. I hope to visit with him while he is in training. Maybe the weather will be nice there......as in, no hurricanes! LOL :yahoo: