Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

How many minutes do you...

How many minutes do you shower for?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many minutes do you shower for?

• under 5
    • 5-10
    • 10-20
    • 20+

I made this poll because i had gone to have showers, and then when i came back( about 6 minutes or so) later, they people i was talking to on msn where like "Wow, that was a short shower". I figured about 5-10 minutes is the normal time. I mean,if you have a shower for 20+ minutes, thats pretty sad.

Normally about 5-10 mins. As far as im concered a shower is just to get washed quickly so no point staying in for to long.

10 t0 20 minutes for me closer to 20 if i have sore muscles.

(I have One Of those Pulsateing heads on my Shower)

I made this poll because i had gone to have showers, and then when i came back( about 6 minutes or so) later, they people i was talking to on msn where like "Wow, that was a short shower".  I figured about 5-10 minutes is the normal time. I mean,if you have a shower for 20+ minutes, thats pretty sad.

314049[/snapback]

It all depends on what time constraints are on me at the time, but if I'm in no hurry I will spend 20 or more minutes in the shower. The hot water soothes aching muscles.

10 t0 20 minutes for me closer to 20 if i have sore muscles.

(I have One Of those Pulsateing heads on my Shower)

314079[/snapback]

314049[/snapback]

It all depends on what time constraints are on me at the time, but if I'm in no hurry I will spend 20 or more minutes in the shower. The hot water soothes aching muscles.

314503[/snapback]

You got that right! :P And I have a pulsating showerhead, as well! :P

If I am not feeling well or am sore from dance practice then I will spend closer to 20 minutes. But I usually take about 10-15 minutes in a shower.

Twenty minutes as well if I have been working in the yard or my garden. Sometimes my shower will be between 5 and 10 minutes if it is just a quick hurry up since everyone else in the house needs to take their showers too.

It depends on what I'm doing that day, the time situation.

I usually am in and out of the shower in 15 minutes.

If I take an evening shower, it is typically very long, closer to 30 minutes.

I take a 20+ minute shower every night. A bit long, yes, but like others have said, it's soothing. That's just relaxing for me, with really, really hot water. I swear I'm not weird :wow: .

When I'm in a hurry, 5 minutes. When I'm at home (limited hot water) instead of at the dorm, 10-20.

Yeah, between 5 to twenty mins depending on time and available hot water. (live with two girls, hot water is often in short supply unless I get there first)

Oh for me it's up to 20 minutes.... I keep forgetting whether I washed my hair or not so I do it twice :P B) B) B)

I generally take 20+ minutes, for two reason. One, as those of you who have seen my photo album know, I have very long hair and it is difficult to wash and two, I often daydream in the shower and get distracted, so when I come to myself again, I will realize that I have just been sitting in the hot water for five minutes doing nothing! :blush 2:

It will depand on where I am living when I take a shower. If I am on a ship it somewhere between 5 to 10 mins. Less when the ship is underway. If I am home in apartment and have nothing to do I will take a long shower. The warm water just fells very good.

Depends on what Im doing....I mean taking a Bath or Showers,if Im saoking my Tired sore butt in a Hot bath I could be in their for 30 plus mins. Showers usually 10 mins

For Me also around 20-30 minutes mostly the long part is doing my hair other than that it's not that long but i'm very through with making sure i'm clean everywhere and the spray of warm to hot water on a body feels very good after a day at the office and after a workout at the Gym.

:clap: :biggrin: :o :clap: