Sign in to follow this  
Gary Phaserman

Toppings you would LIKE to see on a pizza...

Okay, so what toppings would you like to see from Domino's Pizza? Any ideas for combination pizzas? What about side items?

(Check out Domino's Pizza's website to see what we already have)

Personally, I would like to see a breadstick side item with cheese inside of it, rather than on top.

When it comes to Pizza I'm probably considered boring. I only like Sausage, Pepperoni and Extra Cheese. That's all I ever get, though I could eat it with black olives on there too and enjoy it.

PSC or PSRC, good choices, VBG. Actually, according to a nation wide survey, the most popular pizza is PMS, Peperoni, Mushrooms, and Sausage.

PSC or PSRC, good choices, VBG. Actually, according to a nation wide survey, the most popular pizza is PMS, Peperoni, Mushrooms, and Sausage.

309184[/snapback]

PMS Pizza... eeewww....

I think just cheese pizza is terribly boring. I like sausage, black olives, and mushrooms but recently have been going with just pepperoni and artichoke hearts (with cheese.) :P It is a surpisingly tasty combo!

I think just cheese pizza is terribly boring.  I like sausage, black olives, and mushrooms but recently have been going with just pepperoni and artichoke hearts (with cheese.)  :P  It is a surpisingly tasty combo!

309196[/snapback]

Artichoke hearts? Maybe we autta try that...

and Psy, at Domino's we give each topping a letter designator. Pepperoni is P, Sausage is S, Mushrooms are M, Black olives are R, Bacon is K, Extra Cheese is C....Some make sense, some don't. and some put together make interesting combos. such as PMS.

and Psy, at Domino's we give each topping a letter designator. Pepperoni is P, Sausage is S, Mushrooms are M, Black olives are R, Bacon is K, Extra Cheese is C....Some make sense, some don't. and some put together make interesting combos. such as PMS.

309200[/snapback]

I know, I was just messing around. Maybe Domino's can try making their pizza sauce a tad sweeter. I like a sweet marinara sauce myself. It could be an option.

Why Domino's?

Anyway, I often order veggie pizza's; I have also ordered chicken veggie. I have odered sausage pizza, and cheese pizza. I have had meat lover's. I have had thin crust and pan pizza.

I rarely order pepperoni. Depends on the mood. I almost never order from Domino's.

you want the real reason, MJ? a coworker and I are entering a contest to come up with new product ideas, but both of us are drained, so I figured I'd ask you guys what you like, or what you would like us to make, so I can get an idea of what people might like.

Oh, well an interesting pizza I once ordered was called four seasons. It was from an Italian pizza place, and was like a pizza they now have at Pizza Hut, but this place had it long before Pizza Hut. Four season had four different meats on a round thin crust pizza, and they were really able to isolate the flavors...the sausage slices did not taste like part pepperoni, even though they were side by side. It was one pizza, not four little pizzas placed in the same box.

you want the real reason, MJ? a coworker and I are entering a contest to come up with new product ideas, but both of us are drained, so I figured I'd ask you guys what you like, or what you would like us to make, so I can get an idea of what people might like.

309220[/snapback]

Ah, very good idea! I like Canadian Bacon, Italian sausage ~~ the spicy kind!~~ and pineapple. One topping I definitely don't like is anchovies. :P I once had heartburn so bad, I thought I was a goner! :P

oh, I LOVE anchovies. I'm not kidding, I get it every time I go to Pizza Hut. I wish Dominoes would add that to their choices. That's one reason I don't go there unless they have some sale going on like the 5-5-5 deal they had recently

I'd like to see less sauce on pizza.

Sometimes you get a pizza and the sauce just makes a mess.

It should compliment the toppings and crust, NOT overwhelm them.

As for toppings, I've always been for double cheese, mushrooms and the ocassional meat, such as sausage or canadian bacon.

But I used to be able to get a pizza with shrimp, ham and an alfredo sauce.

Man, it still can make my mouth water just thinking of it. :P

I'd like to try a pizza with pesto sauce instead of tomato-based sauce.

I've never had pizza with shrimp on it before, sounds interesting. I never cared for pineapples on my pizza.

Has anyone had tuna pizza? It's good, the only time I had it is when someone made it for me, it was actually good. It's just pizza with the usual expect it also has tuna on it as well. Pretty good.

oh, I LOVE anchovies. I'm not kidding, I get it every time I go to Pizza Hut. I wish Dominoes would add that to their choices. That's one reason I don't go there unless they have some sale going on like the 5-5-5 deal they had recently

309252[/snapback]

I used to work for Domino's, and as I recall, the Distribution Centers (Refered to as "Commissary") DO carry anchovies, but they are for the most part, a waste of money for stores to buy, since they hardly ever sell.

I would love to see a chicken pizza from Domino's. perhaps a mega meat pizza, Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Chicken, Beef, Bacon, with some extra cheese, yeah buddy.

309184[/snapback]

PMS Pizza... eeewww....

309195[/snapback]

:P :P

In my case, I really like ordering Mushroom and Onion or plain cheese. Though I have recently started eating Pepperoni pizza again(for several years, pepperoni, sausage, ham and/or bacon would make me really sick to my stomach. Except for sausage, I once again eat that stuff)

One I like that is available from Dijorno that would probably be a great Dominoes one, albeit not popular probably... Mushroom, Garlic and Spinach pizza. That stuff is great!

Or White pizza. where they use I guess an alfredo sauce instead of tomato.

And a vegetable pizza can be good too.. I had a (yeah so it was a frozen pizza) pizza a little while ago that had broccoli and some other veggies on it. It was very good.

Or chicken on pizza, that can be good too!!

Wanna get rich Jim? Figure out a way to recreate the flavor of Pizzas from about 40 years ago, those were the good ole days. Imo all pizzas today suck because they don't remind me of the "comfort food" pizza I remember as a kid; that's what I want and would pay through the nose to recover.

One I like that is available from Dijorno that would probably be a great Dominoes one, albeit not popular probably... Mushroom, Garlic and Spinach pizza. That stuff is great!

309377[/snapback]

I had a spinch, cheese, tomato pizza recently at an airport. It was the bomb, as students would say a few years ago!

309377[/snapback]

I had a spinch, cheese, tomato pizza recently at an airport. It was the bomb, as students would say a few years ago!

309841[/snapback]

Had not thought of adding tomato.. but that probably would be very good as well :bow: