Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

is it just me or

Ok I'm not too upset with the loss of Enterprise, for one it messes up the timeline at points or it will, and it just doesnt feel like startrek to me, I watch i feel im watching Babylon 5, I would much rather see a new series with it involving Riker and Capt. of the Titan or something else

I'm saving my final word about ENT as a whole until I see how it ends, the last episodes & especially the finale will either make or break it imo... I will say it always felt like Trek to me but in a slighly different way which I could accept with it being a prequel.

Edited by Alterego

My personal opinion is that it felt more like Trek than some of the incarnations after the end of TNG. Enterprise seemed to be getting more towards the feel of the original series and in my opinion could have eventually challenged TNG for the honor of being the best spin-off series.

This thread isn't being too pro-Enterprise...

I think this belongs in the other ENT forum...

Anyone else concur? :blush:

post-812-1095566621.gif

Ok I'm not too upset with the loss of Enterprise, for one it messes up the timeline at points or it will, and it just doesnt feel like startrek to me, I watch i feel im watching Babylon 5, I would much rather see a new series with it involving Riker and Capt. of the Titan or something else

307497[/snapback]

When did it ever mess up the timeline? I've watched every episode since the show began (More than once) and I've seen nothing that messes up the time line. Enterprise reminds me more of TOS than ever before, the same type of action and suspense!

well for one Kirk called his Enterprise the 1st, and Im pretty sure it would of screwed it up with the Romulans by someone making contact and the whole Enterprise-J Timeline is a joke

Kirks Enterprise is the first Federation Star ship called Enterprise. so that explains that. Archers Enterprise is earths first warp 5 ship which is before the Federation is ever founded.Before that we have the space shuttle Enterprise here in the United States. So again where did they mess up the timeline?

well for one Kirk called his Enterprise the 1st, and Im pretty sure it would of screwed it up with the Romulans by someone making contact and the whole Enterprise-J Timeline is a joke

308218[/snapback]

No human has seen a Romulan on Enterprise so that hasn't messed anything up. The Enterprise-J timeline has been altered because it was set to a future with the spatial anomalies which disappeared when the spheres were destroyed.

I agree with KM, what timeline problems?

i think they should of went of tos look the romulans and not tng look for them i think why romulan has one giant ridge on forhead is geneitc enignering said on ds9 eposidde. i think should of use tos sytle of make up for the romulans on enterprise

Edited by amcroja