20 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like the most?

• Jay Leno
    • David Letterman
    • Craig Ferguson
    • Conan O'Brien
    • Carson Daily
    • Jimmy Kimmel

Which late night show is your favourite? This list is limited to those on nowadays. My favourite is Conan O'Brien, simply because he doesn't try to save a failed joke by talking to the band leader, Max Weinberg. David Letterman and Jay Leno both do that, and they have music play along with a joke too. I think Conan is just funny the way he does his "conology" at the beginning, and he doesn't take the show too seriously.

Conan of course, and not just because I'm a Conan the Barbarian fan :elephant:. yeah, Conan is one of the funniest guys I ever seen on TV period. I really have become on his fans over the years. It'll be good to see him become host of the Tonight Show. He's worthy of the throne.

I have always liked lettermen but I am starting to like fergason as well. Greg is so much better as a talk show host than an actor. Even though I did like him in the drew carey show.

I have not voted because *sneezes twice, very loud* I fall asleep by 9 almost....well, I'm very sleepy. :elephant: I prefer to watch Star Trek Videos in bed :elephant:

Jeez, no one likes Leno :blush: Can't wait for 2009 when Conan has taken over. Hopefully he brings Max Weinburg with him, they have a good chemistry.

Letterman! I still remember Conan's early months when he struggled. He has gotten better, but I still love Dave's sarcasm. Letterman is also a very good interviewer when he stops being goofy. I still love dropping stuff from buildings!

I'm sure everyone struggled at the early part of their career, like Craig Ferguson did awhile back. I like Conan's snarky sense of humour and how he doesn't take his show too seriously and points out all the flaws that happen.

I'm a huge Conan fan and i use to watch it on COmedy Central until they stopped giving it. I need my sleep because i work early so i don't get the chance to see anything else

I'm a huge Conan fan and i use to watch it on COmedy Central until they stopped giving it. I need my sleep because i work early so i don't get the chance to see anything else

312938[/snapback]

Conan's repeated on CNBC each weekday at 7 PM. You could try that.

At the moment here in holland we only get Letterman but we did have Leno for a short time but my fav is Lettermen :nono:

Someone voted for Craig Ferguson, but didn't post. I wonder who it was... If you voted for him, just post a reason why you like him the most.

With NightLine going off the air, I wonder if ABC will promote Jimmy Kimmel More, his show started out really good, but has been going downhill

I was thinking about who would be a good replacement for Conan O'Brian and I came up with what I think is the perfect one. Jon Stewart. His Daily Show is pretty much already in a latenight talk show format. He could just expand it for an hour. They could get a replacement for Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, like how he took over for Craig Kilburn.

they've talked to Jon Stewart about taking over as something like Dan Rather.

We don't have the Jimmy Kimmel show in the State of Georgia. It does not air on ABC here, reports say they thought it would be a flop so they didn't bother with having the show on their station.

Conan O'Brien. I love his comedy style, so random. He also doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. He's also in high-definition now, so he's been joking about that all week.

Though, I am taking a liking to Jon Stewart. I really don't see him taking over for Conan. In all likelihood, that spot will go to Carson Daly, who follows Conan.

Late Night Talk Shows since I go through all the channels guess I use to stick to NBC and Conan O'Brien/Jay Leno haven't seen much of Craig Ferguson though.

B) B) B) B)