Sign in to follow this  
Jaz4stfguy

Marina Sirtis on "Gargoyles"

I was channel-surfing last night, and came across a cartoon entitled "Gargoyles". Intrigued by medeival "stuff", I watched it. Lo and behold, a character named "Demola" (?) appeared. The voice of whom was none other than Marina Sirtis. I thought it comical that she lent her voice to a rather dark, sinister character. "Sinister" in that "Demola" hates humans - why, I don't know. Anyone else hear this, or her voice elsewhere? :dude:

Marina Siritis was Demona, a female gargoyle who was Goliath's mate, but despises humans. Also, Johnathan Frakes was Xanatos, who owns the building the Gargoyles castle is on now, he often gets into conflicts with the Gargoyles. Demona and Xanatos formed an uneasy alliance to go after the Gargoyles. That's just a really quick summary of the show, it's really deep, more so than a regular kids show. It flashes back between modern and medieval times.

Edited by MrPsychic

according to imdb.com this are the people and their characters from the show:

Jonathan Frakes: David Xanatos/Coyote 4.0

Marina Sirtis: Demona

Michael Dorn: Coldstone and Taurus

Kate Mulgrew: Queen Titana/Anastasia Renard

Nichelle Nicols: Diane Maza

Brent Spiner: Puck

David Warner: Archmage

Paul Winfield: Jeffrey Robbins

Marina Siritis was Demona, a female gargoyle who was Goliath's mate, but despises humans.  Also, Johnathan Frakes was Xanatos, who owns the building the Gargoyles castle is on now, he often gets into conflicts with the Gargoyles.  Demona and Xanatos formed an uneasy alliance to go after the Gargoyles.  That's just a really quick summary of the show, it's really deep, more so than a regular kids show.  It flashes back between modern and medieval times.

303682[/snapback]

according to imdb.com this are the people and their characters from the show:

Jonathan Frakes: David Xanatos/Coyote 4.0

Marina Sirtis: Demona

Michael Dorn: Coldstone and Taurus

Kate Mulgrew: Queen Titana/Anastasia Renard

Nichelle Nicols: Diane Maza

Brent Spiner: Puck

David Warner: Archmage

Paul Winfield: Jeffrey Robbins

303694[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, MrPsychic! :dude: Looks as if I will be watching the show more often, as I didn't realize the strong connection to StarTrek. I also enjoy programs or movies with some "depth" to them, as well. :P

Knew it.. especially since my brother (wookieofborg) was such a big fan of the series

needless to say, Puck was one of my favorites :dude: