Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Getting ready to go pick Debbie up from her moms :jem'hadar:....and talk ing with kerry :batman:

Getting overly excited over a piece of real estate for a possible business venture.

Drinking some water.

Trying to concentrate on a book but can't, as I'm thinking about this business venture and my Beloved.

And not necessarily in that order!!! :jem'hadar: :batman:

I'm eating Black Pepper Jack Doritos and drinking a Diet Pepsi. :jem'hadar:

Waiting the movie start on base while watch another movie at work.

Watching the CBS news. They interviewed the troops returning to nearby Ft. McCoy, Wisconsin. These were soldiers involved with the fuel truck convoy that was ambushed early in the war. One member is missing in action, and believed to be captured. :P

Thinking about the last two days UEFA Champions League results and laughing.

Bayern Munich 3 Arsenal 1 B)

Manchester United 0 AC Milan 1 B)

Barcelona 2 Chelsea 1 :P

and....

LIVERPOOL 3 Bayer Leverkusen 1 B) B) B)

Well, in the FA Premiership, they certainly are powerful along with Arsenal and Chelsea. But they were playing a very strong AC Milan, currently the Italian Champions.

305628[/snapback]

Well, how are they in the UEFA Cup? And how does that stack up against the FA League, I know it's larger, but quality of the teamwise?

Click For Spoiler
Well, the first four teams from the FA Premiership go into the UEFA Champions League.

This season, it's Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool.

champions%20league.jpg

Fifth place normally (along with the FA Cup and Carling Cup finalists or winners) qualify for the UEFA Cup which is a competition one step down from the Champions League. This season, Newcastle Utd, Millwall and Middlesbrough qualified for that.

45UEFA_Cup_frei11_00.jpg

The UEFA Champions League is the elite European club competition in football.

uefa-champions-league.jpg

Edited by The King

Right now i am working like a dog :P ..well not at this moment i have a coffe break B)

Watching the Price is Right and thinking about how many people would vote for Bob Barker if ran for President :P

It would be interesting to see Barker do his economic proposals... "Who can guess the cost of this new fighter jet without going over..."

i was re-writing a piece of homework i did earlier in which my brother scribbled all over it *Bastit!*

:P

Drinking a Toffee Nut latte from Starbucks, watching some show about aliens on ABC, and taping CSI to watch later.

Getting ready to take a shower and my medicines

contemplating getting some sleep

and really wishing really hard... I wish my best friend were here at my home right now B) I really want to at least get to say hi to him.. I have not seen him since I got out of the hospital and was telling our boss that I was going to be off of work for a while so I can get better. I think a hug from him might make me feel at least a little better, I really miss my friend! :P