Sign in to follow this  
Jaz4stfguy

The Prince of Egypt

If any of you have seen this animated film, "The Prince of Egypt", perhaps you may have noticed what I did. Today, Luke and I were watching this film on the Cartoon Network. In the beginning, when Moses and Ramses were youth, we meet the Pharaoh. His voice, however, sounds very much like Patrick Stewart. Anyone else notice this? It seems there is no end to the possible roles of Mr. Stewart, or the number of venues. A very talented man. :assimilated:

I have watch this movie a long time ago. It was one of my favorite Bible movie. I thought Patrick did a great job. :assimilated:

I'm not much into Bible movies but I bought that one, of course, just because it features Pat's voice... :blink: He does a great job, as usual... he's just amazing. Ok I better stop now before this turns into "Pat's voice is the best I have ever heard" - blah blah :P :unsure: :assimilated:

Cool! This is almost as good as when I realized Leonard Nimoy was the voice of the King or whoever he was in Atlantis, despite the fact that I hate that movie. Just for this, I have to watch The Prince of Egypt again. Now, is it in Kansas or North Carolina...? *searches movie shelf*

Cool! This is almost as good as when I realized Leonard Nimoy was the voice of the King or whoever he was in Atlantis, despite the fact that I hate that movie. Just for this, I have to watch The Prince of Egypt again. Now, is it in Kansas or North Carolina...? *searches movie shelf*

283824[/snapback]

I did not know that! Now I want to see it, though I always refused to see Atlantis. (Only because the Disney Atlantis movie is clearly a rip-off of an older Japanese Anime movie with the same story-line and characters that look almost identical and have the same exact roles.)

I noticed straight away. He has a very distinctive voice, I'm surprised he hasn't done more.

I had known ahead of seeing the film, mainly because my family & I caught all of the specials.

If you have one of the soundtracks, listen to the song "Humanity" he is amongst the singers in that.