Sign in to follow this  
Lizy

Who likes The simpsons or Full house

I like the simpsons but haven't seen Full House in while because my local channels don't carry it.

I watch The Simpsons, although I do not watch Full House regularly...

I know that TimeLady_Echo watches both..

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I watch The Simpsons, although I do not watch Full House regularly...

248108[/snapback]

I like simpsons but have never seen full house.

248923[/snapback]

That goes triple for me. I love The Simpsons for their cutting edge social commentary and it's funny as all get out. It suffered a writing lapse there for a couple seasons but I think it's getting back on track. (I liked Futurama as well)

I only know Bob Saget from AFHV.

Edited by Alterego

The simpsons are funny i watch it when ever its on tv but i dont like full house that much,except for that guy Jessy he makes it worth watching :sweatdrop:

I use to watch the Simpsons but dont anymore unless i come across it on tv every now and again I also use to see Futurama as well and i also use to watch Full House when it was still on the Air ("and i also recall Bob Sagett from the Original AFHV")

:sweatdrop::nod: :) :b-day:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

The simpsons rock :sweatdrop: but i cant stand full house that bob saget mikes me sick :nod:

I better reply to this before Kevin comes on here saying how much I love Full House. :sweatdrop: I love the Simpsons, I hate Full House.

lol No, I wasn't going to do that to you.

I never liked the Simpsons and Full House keeps me amused as background noise from time to time. Really the only reason I even leave it on is because it reminds me of when my nieces were young and lived with me. I'd watch it with them every Friday night and they loved the show. So I like the memories more then the show.

Yea, Bob Saqet, makes me sick too, he's so corny. I won't even watch AFV because of him. I do like that other Video show though, what's that one? America's Funniest Home Videos? Where they stick that guys face on other people?

the reason i watch full house becuase i like joey he funny sometimes jessie and michelle and stephanie they are sometimes funny.

I don't really watch the Simpson's (though I've seen a few funny parts), but WHEN I WAS A KID, I loved Full House. We watched alot of those TGIF shows as a family. Now, I realize how incredibly corny it really was. :sweatdrop:

I love the Simpsons! :nod:

I really never liked Fully House. It was a lame show on Friday nights. :sweatdrop:

I love the Simpsons but I never watch Full House. My wife loves it though.

I better reply to this before Kevin comes on here saying how much I love Full House. :laugh: I love the Simpsons, I hate Full House.

:hand: I was just coming back in here to do that because I thought this was a new thread...

I love the Simpsons! :blink:

I really never liked Fully House. It was a lame show on Friday nights. :vbg:

It is so odd reading my post almost four years later! :blink:

I wasn't allowed to watch "The Simpsons" growing up. My folks thought Bart was a bad influence on me.

I did watch "Full House" but now it's painful to watch. I remember when a men's magazine dubbed the Tanners as "Satan's First Family."

I Love the Simpsons, but the new episodes are getting kinda lame

I used to watch Full Hous when I was younger on TGIF,I had a crush on DJ, best show ever was Perfect Strangers on TGIF