Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New "Dream Weaver" Video

Spine Tingling! :waaaa:

:waaaa: Real coool VBG, again I stand in awe of your ability to time ST moments with unrelated music. (I owned that song on 45, I wore it out!)

Thanks, I've always liked that song too. I think there will be at least a couple of people here that won't know what a 45 is though lol.

Star Trek has always been a "Dream Weaver" for me, so the song fit perfectly I thought. I also decided to wrap the song into a dream world for Sisko at the hight of the Dominion war.

:waaaa: That is so cool! :waaaa: You out did yourself! Edited by Odie

You never fail to amaze me Kevin. :waaaa: :P :hug:

A 45 is one of those big black CD's right? :waaaa: :(

You never fail to amaze me Kevin.  :waaaa:  :P  :hug:

A 45 is one of those big black CD's right? :waaaa: :(

lol Actually a 45 wasn't a whole log bigger then a CD when you compare a CD to an Album.

elvSun.jpg

Thanks, if I had had that DVD with Data's dream episode I'd have used it for sure. I even considered renting it from Netflix but didn't feel like waiting a couple weeks for it to get here.

I love the video, VBG. :)

Especially the scenes with Jean-Luc, of course :) :)

Awesome! :)

I loved it! Hee...The scene with Picard steping out of the turbolift was great, perfect fit :) :)

They had a Voyager episode- Waking moments -The entire thing was about a race of aliens who attack people in their dreams.

The video is very cool. :) I still can hear the music when I'm cleaning the tug.

Thanks again everyone.

Was the "theme" of the video clear to everyone? If not, the theme is Sisko sleeping and dreaming and trying to forget his "worries today" (the Dominion war).

The dream is of adventure and exploration, which covers up and takes over the dreams of war and destruction and helps him escape reality for the time he's asleep. Then at the end he awakens to reality and gets out of bed for another day.

That gave me chills.  Thanks VBG.  Just carious, was that DS9 episode "In the Pale Moonlight."

265781[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I just found this. Part of it was from ITPML, yes. The fighting in the dream sequence with the Jem'Hadar was from "The Seige of AR-558".

This is the most awsome star trek music video...really shows off what you can do with editing effects and great transitions.....and how he gets it compressed down so small so it loads so fast....???

:P Very nicely done, VBG! I'm impressed!! That Gary Wright song was one of my favs as a teen. I recall a certain quiet evening with my arm around my girl friend listening to "Dream Weaver." Those were some pleasent days, crusing the streets in my "63 Chevy Bel Aire. :dude: