Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

I want one too!! The pics I want used have already been posted to this site..the pic of myself and my son, and the wedding pic of Captain and Mrs. Kirk...you can throw it a couple more of good ole James T Kirk as well. How about it, bossman?

I want one too!!  The pics I want used have already been posted to this site..the pic of myself and my son, and the wedding pic of Captain and Mrs. Kirk...you can throw it a couple more of good ole James T Kirk as well.  How about it, bossman?

I'll work on it tonight and get it posted as soon as it's done

Ah, ic....

Ok

Click For Spoiler
desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:huh: ;) :( :(

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

You Can Also Make It Yourself.

Or have someone with photoshop do it too, like me, Takara, RikerChick and so on :huh:

How do you get personalised banners?

You can either make one yourself or if you don't know how to you can email me some pics and I can make it for you. There's also a few members that have been making them for people so there's several of us here that can do it for you.

I've turned off the rotation for right now. I will turn it back on shortly though. So if you notice that only one banner is showing up, that's why.

Sounds like fun. When I get the change I'm going to get one up there for me. I was going to do it the other day when I had the time but my trial version of Photoshop 7 timed out. I didn't feel like going through the hassle of fixing that at the time. Anywho, it's nice to see personalized banners. Makes the site really community-like.

Sounds like fun.  When I get the change I'm going to get one up there for me.  I was going to do it the other day when I had the time but my trial version of Photoshop 7 timed out.  I didn't feel like going through the hassle of fixing that at the time.  Anywho, it's nice to see personalized banners.  Makes the site really community-like.

It is a cool thing I think. Like I said I have it turned off for the day but it will be back.

BTW I like your new Avatar, nice job in it!

i need a blank banner! i am at a friends house and she has paint! I NEED A BLANK BANNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go

105931.jpg