Sign in to follow this  
master_q

# 1000 - {Official} Star Trek Trivia

StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia

Question #1,000

Fireworks-09.gif1000Fireworks-09.gif

Fireworks-08.gifFireworks-08.gif

OK #1! You got to start somewhere . . . .

That was the opening to the very first question I posted in the Official Star Trek Trivia, which moreover was the initial question I asked at the former ‘hosting place’ of the trivia, in a comparatively much smaller message board community relative to StarTrekFans.net. Since the posting of the very first message board topic-question I now have the great honor of posting a thousandth topic-question of a larger picture of 1,000 message board trivia topic-questions. In that context of my last sentence it shows that each of the questions is in actuality equally important to the grander scale of that one thousand. However, finally reaching that symphony of 1,000 topic-questions is quite an accomplishment, and really quite the point.

I want to thank SpaceTigger for asking me to post this question ------ My honor to do so. The only way this works is with the participants, you out there, and I thank all of you so much. And again, I also give my many thanks to SpaceTigger for doing such a wonderful job here. I also want to thank those that started as a participant of the Official Star Trek Trivia from the very beginning here at StarTrekFans.net. I can only think of a couple of you out there that actually fit that, nevertheless sticking with me and then SpaceTigger for over two years I believe deserves a reword by itself! (Just kidding)

So thank you all very much!

By the way, I open and encourage replies to this question to celebrate the symphony of 1,000 message board trivia questions!!

{Official} Star Trek Trivia #1000

Fireworks-10.gifFireworks-10.gif

StarTrekFans.net’s Official Star Trek Trivia’s very first question’s answer was “-[choice] B. ‘Family’-” Of course, “Family” is a Star Trek episode, but it was the correct answer to the question because it is special in terms of the locations of where its scenes were shot. What makes this episode special in that context?

Fireworks-10.gifFireworks-10.gif

??????????

Answering: Do not answer here, send your answer to this trivia question in a PM to me (master_q).

Please include the Question number in your PM..

I suggest that you save a copy of your answers in case you need to re-send them to me.

post-68-1104456831.gif

Way to go triva... even thoe I'm bad at it, way to go... so when to we hit a million?

:flowers::inlove::inlove: :P :inlove::cloud9::rofl::hug:

Thank you master Q and SpaceTigger for a great forum. The reason my trivia rank is higher than my post rank.

Whoa 1000 questions :lol: That sure is a LOT :dude:

MasterQ and SpaceTigger, you are doing a GREAT job with STfans.net's trivia questions! Thanks, guys! :P

:lol:

:lol:  :dude:  :)  B)  :(  :)  :P  :lol:

Thank you master Q and SpaceTigger for a great forum. The reason my trivia rank is higher than my post rank.

317220[/snapback]

Woohoo! I second! awesome job Q and ST! :P :)

Congratulations guys. The trivia is my favourite part of the site, it's actually caused me to watch more Star Trek than usual which is always a good thing.

We all appreciate the time ye both put in.

Answer:

TNG's "Family" was the first episode in which no scenes were shot on the Enterprise-D's bridge

Thank you all for replying to this topic and for the all of the PMs. Both SpaceTigger and I appreciate it very much. Thank you!

SpaceTigger and I are very lucky to have such a good group of participants! We would never have gotten to 1,000 without good participants, like all of you. And we appreciate very much, that we are appreciated too. (For lack of better words)

Thanks again...

post-68-1104456831.gif