Sign in to follow this  
BKY1701

I can make you into a Star Trek race!

I have seen sites that charge a lot to do this… but I will do it for free. Give me a pic of you, what you want to be, and I will make you into that race.

I am still new to this, so Klingons are a bit hard… I can't do the Cardassians or Ferengi.

But I can do the Romulans, Bajorans, (part) Klingon, (part (unboardified)) Borgs, Vulcans, and anything else that does not look THAT much different.

I can't add uniforms, so you best be dressed the way you want to come out. It is also esayer if you look a bit like what I am making you into, if you look like a part Klingon I may be able to make you a full Klingon. I can also touch-up pics you have.

But I can do the Romulans, Bajorans, (part) Klingon, (part (unboardified)) Borgs, Vulcans, and anything else that does not look THAT much different.

Can you add the Borg armory on someone, or do they have to have it on already at the picture ythen they send it?

PS.: Must the picture be of the whole person, meaning from head to feet, or is it possible to send a picture which is not the whole person?

:biggrin:

Edited by 3 of 7

can you turn my cat into a borg cat???

302541[/snapback]

He he, that one would be funny to see. By the way, on Trekkies 2 we see a "Borg cat" !!!

PS.: BKY1701, shall we post the pictures we want to be turned into a Star Trek race here, or shall we PM them?

:biggrin:

Edited by 3 of 7

Can you add the Borg armory on someone, or do they have to have it on already at the picture ythen they send it?

If they don't have it on, it may come out looking less realistic if I doctor it on or draw it on, so if you have a Borg outfit, by all means put it on.

PS.: Must the picture be of the whole person, meaning from head to feet, or is it possible to send a picture which is not the whole person?

No. Just head, I can't do body (well I can doctor you onto a Borg form a show if you want).

can you turn my cat into a borg cat???

I can try.

PS.: BKY1701, shall we post the pictures we want to be turned into a Star Trek race here, or shall we PM them?

PM or here, I don't care.

hhmmm... was there such thing as trekkies 1? cuz if i get trekkies 2 i might miss out a bit .......................if u know what i mean

hhmmm... was there such thing as trekkies 1? cuz if i get trekkies 2 i might miss out a bit .......................if u know what i mean

302716[/snapback]

I think there was a trekkies 1.

Edited by BKY1701

That's very good. Once I find my good face pic I'll send it, if you don't mind.

One question: could you make me look like Smeagol? :dude:

303864[/snapback]

Go right ahead. Just what is a Smeagol?

303864[/snapback]

Go right ahead. Just what is a Smeagol?

303901[/snapback]

You see him in The Lords of the Rings. He's mostly called for Gollum.

:P

Can you take my pic off my pofile my puter is not up to par at this time

Can you take my pic off my pofile  my puter is not up to par at this time

304037[/snapback]

What do you want me to make it into?

@Tal Shiar, I will start making you.

May you turn me into either someone from The Adventures of Captain Proton, a Sigma Iotian, or anything kin to being anachronistic in Star Trek...? :waaaa:

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1101868877.png
Or something time-travel related..

post-812-1095566621.gif

Edited by DrWho42

Can you take mine from my profile as well, and turn me into a Romulan

Thanks

304060[/snapback]

Here it is:

romulanperson4uv.jpg

I will do you DrWho42 in a min.

May you turn me into either someone from The Adventures of Captain Proton, a Sigma Iotian, or anything kin to being anachronistic in Star Trek...? :jem'hadar:
Click For Spoiler
post-812-1101868877.png
Or something time-travel related..

post-812-1095566621.gif

304152[/snapback]

Can you tell me what you want me to do to make you into a Captain Proton person? I can't find any pics of any good size; and I am not really sure what you want. :batman:

I may not be able to do that, as anything grayscale looks Captain Proton-ish. What type of anachronistic were you thinking?

BTW; I took out the stack and interference in your pic, so all I need is to put it in something and edit it! :batman:

Mmm, could you turn me into one of the gangsters from the TOS episode: “A Piece of the Action”?

post-812-1095566621.gif

BKY1701, can you remove glasses and hair on a picture? Because I want a Borg one of me ( just need to find the pic first ). And can you also change skincolor?

:jem'hadar:

BKY1701, can you remove glasses and hair on a picture? Because I want a Borg one of me ( just need to find the pic first ). And can you also change skincolor?

:jem'hadar:

305208[/snapback]

I can remove glasses and hair; but the more there is of it (big glasses or lots of hair) the worse it comes out; or more exactly the less like you it looks. If you have multiple pics of yourself with glasses on I can use parts of all them to make a new pic; but that is only needed for sunglasses or very big glasses.

Skin color I can edit; I have a new tool that does it a lot nicer then before so I can do it.

DrWho42 I will have the pic in like 0-2 days (have been sick; most of the time it only takes an hour.)