Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Companion Guide to ST published fiction

Companion Guide to ST published fiction

"What Star Trek book should I get?"

Reschedule:

Saturday, February 5th, 2005 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern-Time (2 Pacific)

As I explained in the chat room trivia session, my dial-up connection has been very poor due to a bad phone-line. Yesterday I contacted Jeff, our future special chat room guest, and got the chat rescheduled to 02/05/05 @ 5PM Eastern.

Hello everyone. :lol: As I hope most of you know, I will be hosting a special guest chat with Jeff Ayers. This will be held on Saturday, January 22nd, 2005 at 5:00PM Eastern (2PM Pacific). I hope all of you will make some time to come.

He is writing a book on the forty-year history of professionally published Star Trek fiction. He has been trying to track down authors of both novels and short stories, and uncover "the stories behind the stories." It is scheduled to be released in July 2006, to coincide with the 40th anniversary of the series.

When talking to Jeff he told me that he noticed that on many message boards, like Trek BBS, that people would ask; "What Star Trek book should I get?" Then his light bulb went on and he then later started the process of writing a comprehensive companion guide on Star Trek fiction.

So I wanted to remind all of you Star Trek novel readers about this chat and wanted to create a topic dedicated to his upcoming companion guide. It sounds very interesting and I look forward to getting it when it comes out. :yahoo:

By the way, if for whatever reason you can not attend but would like to ask a question please shoot over a PM to me. :lol:

post-68-1104456831.gif

Edited by master_q

Reschedule:

Saturday, February 5th, 2005 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern-Time (2 Pacific)

As I explained in the chat room trivia session, my dial-up connection has been very poor due to a bad phone-line. Yesterday I contacted Jeff, our future special chat room guest, and got the chat rescheduled to 02/05/05 @ 5PM Eastern.

post-68-1104456831.gif