Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

It's 2005

Damn, I am GMT -5.00 hours (US Eastern Time). It is only 1:08PM, 2004 still. But Happy New Year anywho.

As of the time of this post it will be stardate 0501.1 in the state of Washington in 12 hours, 54 mins, 10 secs.

Happy new year to all those ppl in Australia,New zealand,Japan,ad everywhere else on that side of the planet B) ...only 3hrs and 51 mins and its party time here in holland B)

Happy New Year to all who have reached it, and to those still counting down!

Here in North Florida, we have 9 hours and 18 minutes to go!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY WHO LIVES EAST OF IRAN AND AND IN KAZAKHSTAN (largest landlocked country in the world)!!!!

10 hours left....

Well ladies and gentelmen we have made it through another year. I hope this new one brings you more luck or luck if you did not recieve any last year. As of now its 7:48 P.M. and I have been on and off the internet, playing Halo 2 and Watching the Three Stooges Marathon on AMC ( Woot Stooges ) Have a Happy New year my friends. And please don't get too smashed or do anything you would not want to sober. CaptainCave Signing out for the last time in the year 2004.

Edited by CaptainCave

And please don't get too smashed or do anything you would not want to sober. CaptainCave Signing out for the last time in the year 2004.

293884[/snapback]

Whoops! Too late! B) Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! Happy New Year CaptainCave!

Happy New Year all!

I finally got a topic worthy of the portal!!!

293894[/snapback]

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in GMT -5, we still have an hour and a half to go until 2005.

I may be in Kansas, but I am celebrating on EST because North Carolina is my home, so happy new year for those of you in EST! This I consider my first post of the new year!

Happy new year East Coast of the US! Whoo! 5 more months until ROTS!

All my mom would get me was apple cider, but I sneaked some Parrot Bay from my brother's room B)

Happy New Year from the central time zone. I'm not sure how much celebrating will be going on here in Winnipeg - actually all of southern Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan - after the blizzard last night. It's been VERY quiet here all Friday with the streets being very difficult to drive on.

I fell asleep by 10:30pm EST (Yesterday, work was pretty hectic. The store was mobbed by 6:30am and was still pretty crowded when I clocked out at 1:15pm) I tried to stay awake but could not.

But, now I am awake (and have been since 3:45am, since that is when I normally wake up anyhow) and would like to wish all....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE AT STARTREKFANS!!!!!