Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Star Trek or Star Wars?

Star Trek or Star Wars?

http://quizilla.com/users/missjbean/quizze...20allegience%3F

I'm shocked! :( B)

1104206794_hardcorenerd.JPG

Holy Crap! You are a total star wars geek. I bet you hated the ewoks (the were sooo disney) and made fun of Luke for kissing Leia (ewww, that was his sister!!!) Congratulations, I hope you find the ever-elusive original millenium falcon still-in-box at a garage sale for 25 cents

1104207607_Starwarsfan.JPG

You're a Star Wars fan. You probably won't be camping out in front of a movie theatre for weeks in your homemade Boba Fett costume (like those other people) waiting for tickets to episode 3, but you'll see it.

:( Hmph! Most innacurate test I've EVER taken! B) I could so not be more than the opposite!

And for the record, I am undecided in the Wars-Trek war.

1104208416_TrekFan.JPG

You're a Star Trek Fan, but you're not one of those weirdos that learn Klingon and go to conventions and get married dressed like Uhura. It's a healthy love. Congratulations.

That's quite correct! :wow: :huh: :assimilated:

1104213574_trekkie.JPG

Holy Crap, you are a TREKKIE! Have you ever attended or been in a wedding where the people wore star trek uniforms? Can you speak Klingon? Can you play that weird 3-D chess? WOW....

I'm not surprised at all.. :assimilated:

1104206794_hardcorenerd.JPG You are a total star wars geek. I bet you hated the ewoks (the were sooo disney) and made fun of Luke for kissing Leia (ewww, that was his sister!!!) Congratulations, I hope you find the ever-elusive original millenium falcon still-in-box at a garage sale for 25 cents.

1104213574_trekkie.JPG

Holy Crap, you are a TREKKIE! Have you ever attended or been in a wedding where the people wore star trek uniforms? Can you speak Klingon? Can you play that weird 3-D chess? WOW....

Nope, not surprised in the least :assimilated:

Well I did shop one time at Fred Myres in my red TNG uniform for a radio show I'm on, there is the 2 times I did the transporter effect in video, and the fact I wrote over half my summer school english papers on Star Trek... go figure.

1104207607_Starwarsfan.JPG

*laughs* I won't wait in line for weeks, no, but I do plan to take a few days off work if possible to see it multiple times the first week. Love 'em both, but if it's one or the other, it'll be SW every time. smiley-026.gif

This is what I got...

1104208416_TrekFan.JPG

You're a Star Trek Fan, but you're not one of those weirdos that learn Klingon and go to conventions and get married dressed like Uhura. It's a healthy love. Congratulations.

... but this is much more accurate! LOL

1104213574_trekkie.JPG

Holy Crap, you are a TREKKIE! Have you ever attended or been in a wedding where the people wore star trek uniforms? Can you speak Klingon? Can you play that weird 3-D chess? WOW...

According to my mom, it is not a healthy love at all and I need to start concentrating on other things... LOL

1104213574_trekkie.JPG

I am not surprised. :assimilated:

1104207607starwarsfan1oi.jpg

You're a Star Wars fan. You probably won't be camping out in front of a movie theatre for weeks in your homemade Boba Fett costume (like those other people) waiting for tickets to episode 3, but you'll see it.

LOL hmm close but no cigar....i will be waiting for tickets in my Han solo outfit :assimilated:

I got this:

1104208416_TrekFan.JPG

You're a Star Trek Fan, but you're not one of those<br>weirdos that learn Klingon and go to conventions and get married dressed like Uhura. It's a healthy love. Congratulations.

But this is more accurat:

Star Wars Fan is what I got in my Quiz

But to me both are equally good in there different Universes

Good Versus Evil

Aliens

Spaceships etc

But Trek is way older 5 T.V series-10 films

Star Wars just VI films total

Trek/Wars

Wars/Trek

:assimilated::wow: :huh: :)