Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

Who's your favorite cartoon character?

This is mine...

Click For Spoiler
zim20scream.jpg

Name: Zim

Series: Invader Zim

Role: Irken "Invader" (His leaders, the Almighty Tallest, really sent him to Earth just to get him out of their hair.)

Mission: To invade and conquer Earth in order to take his place in the pantheon of Irken invaders.

Miscelaneous: Doomed to fail.

My favorites will always be Don Karnage (from Talespin) and Darkwing Duck. I'm a sucker for Disney toons. :hug:

karatbay.jpg

Darkwing.jpg

My favorites will always be Don Karnage (from Talespin) and Darkwing Duck. I'm a sucker for Disney toons. :hug:

292055[/snapback]

I've never really like Don Karnage, but Darkwing rocks!

"I am the terror that flaps in the night...

I am the bubblegum that sticks to the bottom of your shoe!

I am Darkwing Duck!"

Darkwing Duck is one of the reasons I can't stand the Jackie Chan Adventures show. It's basically the same premise! To adults who do normal things usually, but when danger calls they become heros... Except is their young female relatives that are the ones to either bring on the troubles or solve them (Jackie's Jade and Darkwing's Goslin). Basically the same thing! Except Darkwing had a cooler outfit... and that duck-head-looking plane thing with Launchpad always managed to crash...

Hmmm my list is long so i wont put up any pics...

Eric cartman & the rest of the southpark toons

Sport billy

Optimus Prime

Akira

Roger ram jet :hug:

Dextor from dextors lab

And many more..

I've never really like Don Karnage, but Darkwing rocks!

292059[/snapback]

You know I got Darkwing's autogragh when they had the Disney Afternoon Live at Disneyland. :bow: Lost it though, that still annoys me. :hug:

I have always been a huge fan of Mickey Mouse!

Mickey_Mouse_spotlight-01.jpg

And I will admit that on and off I did watch a little bit of Pokemon (that is basically the only one, anime series wise that I really watched. I have seen a few episodes of various others but this one was the one I honestly sat and watched. I guess it had to do with the fact that I played the game first)

Pikachu I liked a lot, but by far my favorite is Jigglypuff.

jigglypuff.jpg

Her name was actually(and sometimes still is) a nickname of mine. My family sometimes has called me by that name.She is also one of my favorites when playing Super Smash Bros. Melee on GameCube.

HEHEHE! :twisted:

Click For Spoiler

The_Song_of_Jigglypuff.jpg

When I was little I was a fan of Rainbow Brite, Herself the Elf, Strawberry Shortcake, the Care Bears(personal favorite, and still is... Grumpy Bear), Garfield(and a lot of the characters in that show, save for Nermal who was annoying as heck!), Heathcliff, . And quite a few others

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Well frist it wold be Tenchitenchi.gif because he can never get a break.

Bart S.

Spiderman

Inspector GadgetGadget1.gif"Go Go Gadget helicopter!"

My current favourite is Green Lantern from Justice League Unlimited. I love that show.

Some my childhood favourites are Rhinox from Beast Wars, Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Real Ghostbusters.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

There are a lot of cartoon/comic strip characters I enjoy but I think I'll always have a special place in my heart for these two:

I always really enjoyed Daffy Duck as Duck Dodgers in the Bugs Bunny cartoon series and was thrilled when he got his own series.

Edited by Takara_Soong