Sign in to follow this  
BakulaBabe

Why Were You Born?

Why you were born? What do you seek in life? What is the reason behind your existence?"

http://quizilla.com/users/PrEtTyMaYa000/qu...20existence%3F/

:dude:

You seek knowledge. you don't like to be out of the picture, you seem a little bit curious "actually a lot". you have a lot of goals you wish you could acheive, but you are not the kind of people who waits for a wonder, you go out and try to figure out what could make it come true. you are ambitious, independent, smart human being. you are truly unique so be proud of yourself and keep trying till you reach your dreams cuz one day you will. You are best at jobs needs an open minded, smart person like you, such as journalists, therapies,....

I love doing these first thing in a morning,they are so good for my mood :dude:

You seek pleasure. you like to enjoy every minute of your life and some how you found a way to do so, i'm not going to say you are shallow but you tend not to complicate things, you believe that life is simple and the glass is always half full, generally it is a very good and a healthy way to be optimistic but don't go so far so you don't waste your life don't know why you are here. try to look deeper inside you, you might know. You are best at jobs needs a sociable, creative person like you, such as painters, writers,.....

You seek ethics. you believe very much in respect, traditions and rules, you care a lot about your family, obligations and duties, but that doesn't mean that you don't have fun in your life, actually you enjoy a lot being yourself and you should be cuz people like you are rarely exist any more. in any place you be, you radiate love around you. You are best at jobs needs a devoted, respectful person like you, such as doctors, nurses,....

You seek knowledge. you don't like to be out of the picture, you seem a little bit curious "actually a lot". you have a lot of goals you wish you could acheive, but you are not the kind of people who waits for a wonder, you go out and try to figure out what could make it come true. you are ambitious, independent, smart human being. you are truly unique so be proud of yourself and keep trying till you reach your dreams cuz one day you will. You are best at jobs needs an open minded, smart person like you, such as journalists, therapies,....

This is too odd. :dude:

:dude:

I like all of it, and seems to describe me well :dude:

You seek pleasure. you like to enjoy every minute of your life and some how you found a way to do so, i'm not going to say you are shallow but you tend not to complicate things, you believe that life is simple and the glass is always half full, generally it is a very good and a healthy way to be optimistic but don't go so far so you don't waste your life don't know why you are here. try to look deeper inside you, you might know. You are best at jobs needs a sociable, creative person like you, such as painters, writers,.....

I'm an artist, so that sorta is right...

You seek ethics. you believe very much in respect, traditions and rules, you care a lot about your family, obligations and duties, but that doesn't mean that you don't have fun in your life, actually you enjoy a lot being yourself and you should be cuz people like you are rarely exist any more. in any place you be, you radiate love around you. You are best at jobs needs a devoted, respectful person like you, such as doctors, nurses,....

Quite accurate.

You seek power. you like to think of what is beyond things and find what is right for you then grap it untill the profit is gone then you go out and try to find another prey. i'm not saying you are selfish or evil "though there are people would disagree" i'm just saying that you know what you want and how to get it, you know where is your powerful point and you tend to show it though you try sometimes to play with people's weakness. try to focus on the good side of yourself and one day you will be important cuz you are truly special. you are best at jobs needs an intelligent, graceful person like you, sich as businessmen, lawyers,......

:biggrin: Hm... <_<

You seek knowledge. you don't like to be out of the picture, you seem a little bit curious "actually a lot". you have a lot of goals you wish you could acheive, but you are not the kind of people who waits for a wonder, you go out and try to figure out what could make it come true. you are ambitious, independent, smart human being. you are truly unique so be proud of yourself and keep trying till you reach your dreams cuz one day you will. You are best at jobs needs an open minded, smart person like you, such as journalists, therapies,...

You seek power. you like to think of what is beyond things and find what is right for you then grap it untill the profit is gone then you go out and try to find another prey. i'm not saying you are selfish or evil "though there are people would disagree" i'm just saying that you know what you want and how to get it, you know where is your powerful point and you tend to show it though you try sometimes to play with people's weakness. try to focus on the good side of yourself and one day you will be important cuz you are truly special. you are best at jobs needs an intelligent, graceful person like you, sich as businessmen, lawyers,......

Why was I born? Because my parents decided to procreate.

Here's what I got:

You seek pleasure. you like to enjoy every minute of your life and some how you found a way to do so, i'm not going to say you are shallow but you tend not to complicate things, you believe that life is simple and the glass is always half full, generally it is a very good and a healthy way to be optimistic but don't go so far so you don't waste your life don't know why you are here. try to look deeper inside you you might know.

You are best at jobs needs a sociable, creative person like you, such as painters writers,.....

I'll tell ya though, sometimes it is hard to take quizzes done by people who are so spelling-impaired. LOL