Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enigmatic_mystery

What Disney villian are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/NelioBelmont/qui...0Results!)/

Here I am:

You are the Heartless from the Game Kingdom Hearts. Although not quite a Disney villain, you are still very powerful. You exist between the different worlds of evil, striving to achieve the complete destruction of everything.

EEEEEEE!!!! HEARTLESS!!! :laugh: Ahem. They are cute, have you ever seen a picture of them?

m5u1084854119aptainh.jpg

You are Captain Hook, the dreaded sea pirate from Peter Pan! Arr, your acts of cruelty will cause all you foes to be frightened for years to come. Now if only you could get over your fear of the cursed crocodile! You choice of weapon is a Rapier, which you use with your hook.

Hee hee peter pan is one of my fav all time storys and i love the film with robin williams :assimilated:

I got....

1084859921_QuizUrsula.JPG

You are Ursula the sea witch from the Little Mermaid. Using your evil powers to exploit the weak, and wiggle out of bad situations through your legal contracts. Your specialty field of magic is Transformation magic, which you use to deceive people. Just wait; on day you will rule the ocean forever!

Very intereting....

1084859949_uizXanatos.jpgYou are the mighty Xanatos from the Show Gargoyles. This means you are totally rich and in power. You have enough cash to fly a castle from Scotland to New York and place it on top of a skyscraper, and that was just a hobby! With you battle suit, you will rise to the level of power that you have always dreamed of.

Ewww, he's ugly! lol, but alot better that ursula!!

1084854157_zChernabog.JPG

You are the Demon Chernabog from the Movie Fantasia. You are the true evil, composed of the essence of evil itself. Nothing can match you rage, anger, and power. With you legions of monsters nothing will ever be safe. Your magic is demonic in nature; perhaps it is better to not know what the source is.

Here is what i got lol :assimilated:

1084859438quizgaston8ob.jpg

You are Gaston from the Movie Beauty and the Beast! You should be proud of this because it takes a special type of person to be Gaston, usually conceded and stuck up. Don't worry because nobody can hunt like Gaston can hunt!

1084859921_QuizUrsula.JPG

You are Ursula the sea witch from the Little Mermaid. Using your evil powers to exploit the weak, and wiggle out of bad situations through your legal contracts. Your specialty field of magic is Transformation magic, which you use to deceive people. Just wait; on day you will rule the ocean forever!

Eh, not bad. :assimilated: I personally prefer Hades and Xanatos, but Ursula's evilly cool too. devil.gif

YES!!! :thumbup:

1084859572_Malificent.JPG

You are Malificent, one of the most powerful spell casters of all time from the Movie Sleeping Beauty. You are power is so cool, you can make children blow up by just looking at them. You magic specialize in Curses.

Me:

1084859949_uizXanatos.jpg

You are the mighty Xanatos from the Show Gargoyles. This means you are totally rich and in power. You have enough cash to fly a castle from Scotland to New York and place it on top of a skyscraper, and that was just a hobby! With you battle suit, you will rise to the level of power that you have always dreamed of.

:assimilated:

1084854807_QuizHades2.JPG

You are the Olympian deity Hades ruler of the underworld from the Movie Hercules. This means you were ditched by your brothers and sisters and forced to take the underworld instead of mount Olympus. Don't worry because with all your demons you will get your revenge someday.

1084854889_nQuizJafar.JPG

You are the great and powerful Jafar from the Movie Aladdin and The Return of Jafar. You have a thirst for power, fame, and fortune. With your great snake staff, you will one day rule the world. But with your specialty magic of Evocation, you should have no problem taking out that annoying street rat!

PRASIE ME HUMAN SCUM!! :assimilated:

1084855227_QuizShanyu.JPG

You are Shanyu from the Movie Mulan. You are focused and a master of fight unarmed. You will fight to the bitter end, until you evil will is fulfilled. Your chosen weapon is Martial Arts.

1084859489_ssHorseman.JPG

You are the Headless Horseman from the Movie Sleepy Hallow. You will never stop you evil ways, not even after death. You will be doomed to bring upon other the death that was brought upon you. Your magic and weapon are Teleportation and a Sword, which you use catch and behead your victims.

Eh... not bad.

1084855005_zmozenrath.JPG

You are Mozenrath lord of the Black Sand from the Show Aladdin. Using the power of the black sand you have excelled at Necromancy. With your army of undead and Ahrimanos The Glove of Fate you will someday prove your mother wrong about her thoughts of you.

Oh Darn!! :) B)

It's a quiz!!

I was hoping I could just name the most wicked one!! :) :)

Which is Malificent!!

Wow!!

She is truly evil and scary!! :)

1084854119_aptainHook.JPG

You are Captain Hook, the dreaded sea pirate from Peter Pan! Arr, your acts of cruelty will cause all you foes to be frightened for years to come. Now if only you could get over your fear of the cursed crocodile! You choice of weapon is a Rapier, which you use with your hook.

Teeheehee... I will rule over you all!!!... :dude::dude: