Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Players - Please Vote !

Did you know about our special 'Stump Your Opponents' Trivia week?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know about our special 'Stump Your Opponents' Trivia week?

• Yes I did and I submitted a question
    • Yes I did but could not think of a question to submit
    • Yes I did but I could not prove the answer
    • No, I didn't hear anything about it
    • Not until it was too late to think up a question
    • We should try it again soon and advertise it on the portal

I'm just curious what you trivia players think. I had wanted this to be a fun trivia week for you all. Many of you must have trivia questions that you have always wanted to ask..This was your chance..I'm really interested in knowing if you feel we should try it again soon and advertise it on the portal so everybody knows about it..

Between getting ready to go to my next command and trying to relax I couldn't think of a question. :rolleyes:

Between getting ready to go to my next command and trying to relax I couldn't think of a question.  :rolleyes:

286784[/snapback]

OK Odie.. I understand that. Do you feel that we should try this again soon? Perhaps give a whole months notice so there would be enough time to think up questions..

Between getting ready to go to my next command and trying to relax I couldn't think of a question.   :rolleyes:

286784[/snapback]

OK Odie.. I understand that. Do you feel that we should try this again soon? Perhaps give a whole months notice so there would be enough time to think up questions..

286786[/snapback]

A month is better.

We should try it again soon and advertise it on the portal. I did submit a question, but I didn't know about it until somebody mentioned it to me.

We should try it again soon and advertise it on the portal.

Perhaps advertising more would help but I was sure the word was getting out based on the number of times the "Stump Your Opponent" announcement thread was being viewed during the week prior to the game.

I submitted a question and yeah we should do it again, but not too often. I'd say at the minimum three months in between sessions, and yes advirtising it on the portal is a good idea.

I heard nowt about it. When was it??

287242[/snapback]

It's happening this week. The questions were supposed to be submitted by last friday..No worries..I'm planning on having another 'Stump Your Opponents' trivia week real soon..I'm thinking perhaps in March..I'll let you all know in plenty of time and advertise it on the Portal page..

yeah, ST, let's try it again. I didn't submit a question, as I wanted to be sure I could provide proof. Anyway, March sounds good to me. More advertising may help, like on the portal.

BTW, nice (!) pic of Nana :laugh: