Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ What Color 'Is' You? Feel the Power. ~

The colors of the Rainbow have profound Powers as One Visualizes them and feels them directly. The following are some of the Powers of the colors:

1. Red - Divine Love; Physical Control; Virility; Strength; Memory; Life Force; Attention.

2. Orange - Emotional Control; Body of Desire; Sensations; Vitality; Joy; Concentration.

3. Yellow - Mental Control, Dispels Evil Thought; Control of the Intellect; Thought Control; Observation.

4. Green - Invironmental Control, Poise and Balance; Healing; Awakening of Intuition; Hope; Psychic Power; Meditation.

5. Blue - Creative Control, Inner Peace; Creative Powers; Truth; Rhythm;Past Perception; Vibrations; Hidden Potential; Higher Mind; Writing; Singing; Poetry; Past Lives & Contemplation.

6. Violet - Individual Control, Transmutation Ray to Break from Discordant Thoughts; Insight; Imagination; Aura Perception; Third Eye; Color-Light-Size-Shape-Depth Perception; Mind's Eye; Precognition; Prophecy; Individuality and Super Consciousness.

7. Indigo - Universal Control, At-Oneness; Beingness; Brings You to Universal Being; Unity; Wholeness; Cosmic Consciousness.

8. Gold -Master Mind Control, Mind; Divine Mastery, Realization as a Child of God; Realization; Cosmic Being; Wisdom; Master Consciousness; Buddha Consciousness.

9. White - Mind of Light Control, Purity; Perfection; Illumination; the Sustainer; Resurrection and Ascension; Christ Consciousness; Light Being.

I don't believe in that gobbly gook but I'd be orange (happens to be my fav color besides rainbow too!)

284645[/snapback]

Not nice, Ss. :look: Be nice, there is alot of make-believe in here :yes: Lighten up will ya. :frusty::look:

I don't see a link so do we just pick our favorite... Um Black but that's not listed so I'll go with gold (minus the Budda implications) because I use it here.

Ss brought up the Buddah implication. I thought I edited out any reference to religion in the beginning of the post. I kept it sort of Generic, or so I thought. :look::look:

But anyway, I am a blend of four colors, from what I feel about myself. Green, Blue and Violet/Indigo. :frusty: I feel comfortable with that. :yes:

Buhdda spiritualism and that stuff isn't to be taken lightly  :frusty:

284654[/snapback]

I totally agree

Red-Yellow-Orange-Green

is my inner colour

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidenote chose pre Dominion eps of DS9 although the addition of the Defiant was impressive for a Starship that size ("and the only series to have a II year War Arc")

and both Dax's added there unique personalities to the Group on the Space Station remember Bashir finally got Dax but just in a Different form.