Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

Kirk is cute!

Well i don't about you, but back in the day kirk was really a sex symbol in some views. He was only on the first characters to do an inter-racial kiss on a popular sci-fi series. I think that he was really cute and the only problem is that his carrer really doesn't allow time for romantic. So, to my ladies out there if you were back in the of TOS would date or marry Kirk?

Lursa :rolleyes: :o :o

To be honest: no, never. :rolleyes:

He may be good-looking, yes, but look isn't everything and I've never liked his attitude towards women. It always seems like he has a woman on every planet he visits :o I don't like that. I wouldn't date him, I'd fear he'd cheat on me whenever he gets the opportunity to do so.

I like him very much as a captain, but if he asked me out I'd run as fast as I could. :o

So, to my ladies out there if you were back in the of TOS would date or marry Kirk?

278710[/snapback]

Date? No. Marry? No. Kiss? Heck yeah! :o Shame Mrs Kirk isn't around as often, this thread has her name written all over it. :rolleyes:

Even now, Shatner looks very huggable to me.

I wouldn't date him, but if he was one of my guy friends, I'd definitely give him a hug now and then. :rolleyes:

278803[/snapback]

Make that a biiiggg hug! :o

Date him? Hmmm The closest thing to *dating* that he did was In " City on the Edge... " And yes, in a situation like that, without a doubt ! Great conversation with a handsome man ; good to talk with and good to see; you bet! :) ! Marry him? He's married to his ship.

............."This ship.... She takes, I give". He always chose his ship.

I'd likely resolve to *watch the lights in the sky..and remember *him as one heck of a fantastic guy who belonged to them ! B)

Heron

Edited by Heron

I do not know... I agree that he was really hot, yes. But I have to go with everyone else on the attitude thing. Maybe one date, just to do it. Of course, I like Spock a lot better. :assimilated:

He seems like the kind of guy who might be expecting too much from me on a date. I would just continue to admire him from afar.

Well....I've got Man Trap on, so I'll abandon stf.net for a real episode of TOS! Bye! :P

I do not know... I agree that he was really hot, yes. But I have to go with everyone else on the attitude thing. Maybe one date, just to do it. Of course, I like Spock a lot better.  :angry:

283693[/snapback]

oh yeah, spock is much better

he alwayskept taking those boots off or put them on around Women, Capt. Kirk was a Pimp :look:

311204[/snapback]

What do you mean by 'Capt. Kirk was a Pimp'? Your comment makes no sense.

I do not know... I agree that he was really hot, yes. But I have to go with everyone else on the attitude thing. Maybe one date, just to do it. Of course, I like Spock a lot better.  :angry:

283693[/snapback]

oh yeah, spock is much better

311208[/snapback]

My sister preferred Mr. Spock also, and Jadzia found his eyes incredible. But Kirk's the man for me :eek: ..... at a distance.

So, to my ladies out there if you were back in the of TOS would date or marry Kirk?

:eek::eek::look:

Good God!!! Are you mad??????????????????

NO WAY!!!

He'd announce everything before he did it. :)

He's way to arrogant, thinks he's all that, and he talks like he thinks his life is a voice over. :angry: :eek:

And that's my strong opinion on Kirk!!! :mad1:

Edited by Madame Butterfly

he alwayskept taking those boots off or put them on around Women, Capt. Kirk was a Pimp :angry:

311204[/snapback]

What do you mean by 'Capt. Kirk was a Pimp'? Your comment makes no sense.

311351[/snapback]

he always hooked up with the hot girls around him, you dont see Picard doing that