Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

This is the place for explaining why you have chosen your current Mood Star (you may re-post when-ever you change it)

Mine is Examinate because that's pretty much all I do. :sweatdrop:

I'm rejuvenated because I slept for twelve hours last night and this is my weekend.

Well, I prefer Indescribable, since it seems the more mysterious kind, and sometimes I cannot describe the specific feeling I feel....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I picked "peaceful" because I'm in a peaceful mood, no one is annoying me right now and I'm enjoying a calm evening... :sweatdrop:

I love this idea AE! :sweatdrop:

Right now my mood is set to naughty because I'm listening to latin love songs and...well...latin music just has that effect on me. :nod:

well mine is on loved as well, i am dancing with my girl to Elvis and i feel great about life :sweatdrop:

Shame you cant have 2 because i am tired but i am also(check mood star).....well i am off to bed :sweatdrop:

Always drained. I don't know why. I'm just that way... Always tired.... :sweatdrop:

RC had another mood swing (surprise surprise :nod: ). Now I'm set to surprised because I didn't expect this storm to blow in so fast and be so strong. :sweatdrop:

Enthralled, because this storm is way too cool. :sweatdrop:

AE, did you have any idea how often I change my mood when you started this? :nod:

I haven't changed mine since I got it. :sweatdrop:

I chose calm because I'm just that laid-back kindof guy. Right now I should really change it to stressed, though. :nod:

*hugs for Ace since you're stressed* :sweatdrop:

Right now mine is sore because my joints are really hurting and the Aleve hasn't kicked in yet. Hope this stuff's as good as everyone says it is.

*hugs for Ace since you're stressed*  :nod:

:b-day: You know how to get me out of a funk, RC :sweatdrop:

I should change mine to sleepy,,, but I'm too lazy :) I'm off to bed.

Mine is happy because my friend is coming over later and I can't wait to see her. Spending time with my friends always makes me happy. :laugh:

:laugh: Frustrated because it's 3:30 in the morning, I was just about to go to sleep, and my 3 year old has suddenly decided she's wide awake and wants chicken. :laugh::laugh::laugh: I don't think so!

I am now calm, dont now y but i am now feeling very carm. This happend after i woke up this morning.