Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Where is the Q Embassy?

Shouldn't there be a Q Embassy? For the Q-Continuum, and possibly for the minor deities....

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun." -First lines of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", describing Earth

...Or the Q-Continuum Embassy, but possibly Q Embassy or Q-Embassy for short. Something added for Federation Embassies for the Q should be there.

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Since she lived in all times simultaneously, she was able to examine their past, present, and future all at the same time tracking the delicate fibers of eternity's tapestry. ('Star Trek: The Next Generation: I, Q' written by John de Lancie and Peter David)

The title of this forum you posted this thread in is "Other Star Trek Species" Q qualifies as an Other Star Trek Species. We can't have a fourm for every Trek species you know.

:unsure: I though the Q continum did not recognize the Federation(or any power as a matter of fact) then why even give them an embassy

:) I though the Q continum did not recognize the Federation(or any power as a matter of fact) then why even give them an embassy

Humm youmay be right but they did keep the Q that was bugging Pacard out of trouble for a short time

I LOVE Q!!!! :huh:

John DeLancie OWNS as Q! Undoubtedly one of my favorite characters...and I loved that his actual son, Keegan, played Q's son on that episode of Voyager.

The only Q I didn't immediately love is Junior's mom...ease up on the ice queen treatment, lady! It's no wonder Q's trying to get a baby from Janeway if you act like that!

I LOVE Q!!!! :laugh:

John DeLancie OWNS as Q! Undoubtedly one of my favorite characters...and I loved that his actual son, Keegan, played Q's son on that episode of Voyager.

The only Q I didn't immediately love is Junior's mom...ease up on the ice queen treatment, lady! It's no wonder Q's trying to get a baby from Janeway if you act like that!

Amen...Keegan was totally nibble-worthy. BTW, LOVE the banners, woman!!!