Sign in to follow this  
adm. stickler

How old do Klingons live to be

Well seen as they are war like i would have thought they die earlier, but if not killed , then possibly older than us.

Around 180 years, Kor was an old warrior when we sa him in Deep Space Nine and he was first seen young in The Day of The Dove from the Original Series

The oldest recorded Klingon was 200 years old, according to a Star Trek history guide I have. But it is a great dishonour to die from old age unless you have spent practically all of your life in battle and have reaped the benifits and carved yourself a formidable place in the Klingon history books.

What I understand is that Klingons live about as long as Humans and Vulcans about 100 hundred years longer on average. But that's off the top of my head.

From their philosophy about death, I'd say as long as they wanted to :)

I heard it was somewhere arond the 150 year old mark,i have never

really thought about it before.

We all know it's definitely more then 140 as Kang, Kor and Koloth were all on TOS and DS9 which is more than 110 years apart. And assuming they were at least 30 or so when on TOS. I believe it is possible for them to live up to 200 years. Almost like a Vulcan, Sarek lived to be 203.

We all know it's definitely more then 140 as Kang, Kor and Koloth were all on TOS and DS9 which is more than 110 years apart. And assuming they were at least 30 or so when on TOS. I believe it is possible for them to live up to 200 years. Almost like a Vulcan, Sarek lived to be 203.

Yes......we live long lives because of a healthy diet of Targ and blood wine....... :P